Kiper Mock 1.0 is out

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was all in on Teo before the bowl game and now am having doubts based upon the way he was run over in that game. I guess you can't overreact to one game, but ...

I like taking guys with who have performed and produced (teo certainly did that this year) over folks who have impressive test results, but no long term results to support the "look". The maybin comparison is not fair -- Teo has the right size for a MLB and has good foorball instincts.

i'd rather stay away from Te'o. there are other LB's who offer much more explosion and game-changing ability. Te'o could be a solid starter in the NFL, but i don't see him being a game-changer/Pro-Bowl LB.

i'd be more comfortable with Te'o if we were drafting like 20.

Teo will probably not have to tackle or get blocked by guys that big or juiced up like he did vs Alabama.

Right. The NFL is full of tiny players. :doh: The Alabama game wasn't just a red flag. It was massive fireworks display of red. T'eo wasn't just outplayed, he looked like he didn't even belong on the field.

PTR

Right. The NFL is full of tiny players. :doh: The Alabama game wasn't just a red flag. It was massive fireworks display of red. T'eo wasn't just outplayed, he looked like he didn't even belong on the field.

PTR

I think your sarcasm meter is malfunctioning. As for the undersized comment you made earlier, 6'2" 255 is undersized?

i'd rather stay away from Te'o. there are other LB's who offer much more explosion and game-changing ability. Te'o could be a solid starter in the NFL, but i don't see him being a game-changer/Pro-Bowl LB.

i'd be more comfortable with Te'o if we were drafting like 20.

Agreed. I don't like taking a LB that high unless game-changing ability, as you mention.

The Bills have other issues to address like QB, and I would rather then trade down and get extra picks. If possible: they never do.