Vick rumored to Jets

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both are bad. Shonn Greene isn't particularly good, but he has been held back by the o-line. Look at the decline from his first two years.

He's 100 yards away from a career year. The jets have the 10th best run game I believe. Sanchez has taken a lot of sacks though and with ferguson and mangold there you have the start of a decent line. I'm just saying their line can be good and even great with a move or two and better qb play.

He's 100 yards away from a career year. The jets have the 10th best run game I believe. Sanchez has taken a lot of sacks though and with ferguson and mangold there you have the start of a decent line. I'm just saying their line can be good and even great with a move or two and better qb play.

His y.p.a. are down slightly from 2011 and 2010. In 2009, when their line was very good, Greene averaged 5 y.p.c. for 540 yards. If you use rushing yards as the barometer for a career year, his passing yards are half what they were last year.

As long as he doesn't come to Buffalo. I want nothing to do with Vick.

I would love Vick going to the Jets. Guarantees us at least a couple divisional wins.

Just so long as we don't get him I'm happy.

The best thing about if Vick went to the Jets is that it might take them out of the running for drafting a quarterback in the first round.

The jets have some balls to make a bold move at the most important position. They still have a top ten and maybe top 5 defense and with a great offensive line like the jets have he could be successful.

Well the Jets don't have any balls yet as this is all conjecture. On the other the Jets traded their first and second round picks and three players to move up to take Sanchez. So that was somewhat ballsy.

The Bills don't do well against mobile QB's, they're terrible to be accurate.

I thought accuracy was a good thing?

Since Vick entered the league:

Michael Vick: 3 playoff appearances.

Buffalo Bills: 0.

Michael Vick's QB record: 56-43-1.

Buffalo Bills record during these years: Let's not go there.

Nice stats like it. Lot of Vick bashers here. I'm not saying I want him but definetly won't shed a tear if we do. Phillys OL has been nothing short of terrible for the last 2-3 years.

Yeah Vick is horrible. He has the best offensive line in the league, none of his OL were put on IR. He just throws picks and fumbles for fun. We don't want him to terrorize the puppies in B-Lo. Our QB with no killer instinct is just great.

The best offensive line in football? I find that statement more "offensive" than any line in Philadelphia!

Excellent. If there is one player that can keep the disfunctional circus going in Jetland, it's Vick.

absolutely!

As long as he doesn't come to Buffalo. I'll take Smith, I'll take Rivers but I want nothing to do with Vick.

I here that, Vick has been a train wreck for a season and half.

Vick has a killer instinct alright.

Yeah Vick is horrible. He has the best offensive line in the league, none of his OL were put on IR. He just throws picks and fumbles for fun. We don't want him to terrorize the puppies in B-Lo. Our QB with no killer instinct is just great.

What??? Philadelphia's OL is HORRIBLE!! Even when Peters was playing it was bad...what games are you watching??

What??? Philadelphia's OL is HORRIBLE!! Even when Peters was playing it was bad...what games are you watching??

Funny how the oline improved since Foles got into the lineup. But I'm sure the sacks have nothing to do with Vick and the terrible decisions he makes.

I pray the Jets go after Vick. NYC will eat him alive.

Nice stats like it. Lot of Vick bashers here. I'm not saying I want him but definetly won't shed a tear if we do. Phillys OL has been nothing short of terrible for the last 2-3 years.

I'd take him for a year. See what he can do. Draft a QB this year. Then get JOHNNY FOOTBALL. We need to draft a few QB's, like the Redskins did.

Funny how the oline improved since Foles got into the lineup. But I'm sure the sacks have nothing to do with Vick and the terrible decisions he makes.

Yeah. He'd be INSANE to sign there for that reason alone!

Really? Not that much improved...went from allowing a sack once every 12.7 dropbacks to once every 15.4 dropbacks...in comparison Fitz is getting sacked once every 16.8 dropbacks...much higher than the 19.8 last year or 26.9 the first year...

So yeah the Eagles have "improved" but they still suck...

According NFL network there are trade rumors that the Jets might be interested in Vick and that he would go there if he knew he would start over "Sanchoke".

I know we are bad but man the Jets are freaking circus, those dummies would be better off trading for Fitz at least they would get a few TDs with all those ints.

Awesome, hope it happens. Be nice to know we wont be last in the division next year

Edited by Astrojanitor

Vick might be too physically beat up to be an effective QB at this point from concussions and other injuries. And he's a 'coach killer' and a bigger turnover machine than Sanchez was this season. At least Vick going to the Jets would mean the Bills finishing no worse than 3rd next season.