Very simple question.....

LabattBlue

A simple yes or no will suffice. Do you believe that the Bills WILL win a Super Bowl with DB as our starting QB? I don't care if DB can get us to the playoffs...who friggin' cares. I don't believe that he can lead us to the promised land(if by chance we get in the playoffs), therefore it is time to turn the page and go with JP in 2005.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A simple yes or no will suffice.  Do you believe that the Bills can win a Super Bowl with DB as our starting QB?  I don't care if DB can get us to the playoffs...who friggin' cares.  I don't believe that he can lead us to the promised land(if by chance we get in the playoffs), therefore it is time to turn the page and go with JP in 2005.

193088[/snapback]

Hell NO

;)

A simple yes or no will suffice.  Do you believe that the Bills can win a Super Bowl with DB as our starting QB?  I don't care if DB can get us to the playoffs...who friggin' cares.  I don't believe that he can lead us to the promised land(if by chance we get in the playoffs), therefore it is time to turn the page and go with JP in 2005.

193088[/snapback]

In a world where everything is possible this is not.

no

193103[/snapback]

Brad Johnson. Trent Dilfer. Kurt Warner. Mark Rypien. Doug Williams.

Yeah, no doubt there's ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE that one of the top 10 most productive QBs All-Time in League History could EVER win a Super Bowl!

193088[/snapback]

Bills ready to stick with Bledsoe as starter

By JOHN WAWROW, AP Sports Writer

January 4, 2005

AP - Jan 3, 1:18 pm EST

More Photos

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) -- Sub-par numbers aside, quarterback Drew Bledsoe is confident he's earned the right to remain the Buffalo Bills' starter heading into next season.

``It's my team,'' Bledsoe said this week after the Bills missed the playoffs for the fifth consecutive year despite a strong finish.

The Bills -- from coach Mike Mularkey to team owner Ralph Wilson -- agree with Bledsoe.

``It wasn't all Drew,'' Wilson said, following Buffalo's season-ending loss Sunday to Pittsburgh, when Bledsoe struggled.

Mularkey shrugged off questions of Bledsoe's so-so passing numbers, saying the only figure that counted was the nine games his quarterback helped win this season.

``It's do you win or lose? That's the stat that comes out most,'' Mularkey said. ``I don't know what the rest has to do with performance to be honest with you.''

The Bills (9-7) enjoyed their first winning season since 1999, and first in three years since acquiring Bledsoe in from New England in 2002.

2005 Version Yes! ;)

CAN they?  Yes.  If Trent Dilfer can...Bledsoe can.

WILL they?  No.

193129[/snapback]

Thanks Tom. If I could edit my thread title I would change it to "Do you believe that the Bills WILL win a Super Bowl with DB as the starting QB".

My mistake! ;)

this thread sounds like those capitol one commercials with david spade

Drew BledsNO

maybe if they were playing in NO

or if they were playing San FransiscNO

193125[/snapback]

;)

-answer: Super NO

-only if it were played in the sNO

-go ask Tom DonaNO

If they can manage to build an offensive line that can block so well that they can give him 1 minute and a half in the pocket and find a running back that is strong enough to carry Drew on his back should the need to scramble arise. So uh, no.

I think that question can be answered by posing another question:

Can the Dee go through a 16 game season never allowing more than 13 points AND come playoff time have the Dee & ST score at least 2 TDs each game?

If you answered in the affirmative, then yes, it is possible, though not guaranteed.

A simple yes or no will suffice.  Do you believe that the Bills WILL win a Super Bowl with DB as our starting QB?  I don't care if DB can get us to the playoffs...who friggin' cares.  I don't believe that he can lead us to the promised land(if by chance we get in the playoffs), therefore it is time to turn the page and go with JP in 2005.

193088[/snapback]

No chance of it!

A better question is could ANY qb win with our Offense........I'm sorry but our system sucks.........

the wrs of the colts aren't as good as moulds and Evans.......but they perform better.......as to say Peyton instead of drew........Peyton career would be over if he was the qb for the Bills

thas all I have to say

A better question is could ANY qb win with our Offense........I'm sorry but our system sucks.........

the wrs of the colts aren't as good as moulds and Evans.......but they perform better.......as to say Peyton instead of drew........Peyton career would be over if he was the qb for the Bills

thas all I have to say

193169[/snapback]

denial ;)

whatever.........yall guys like to blame everyone but yourself.....

I hate to see how you all live............I sense none of you can take criticism yourself or you wouldnt be dissin it out so much

193185[/snapback]

it's not criticism. It's accountability. And it's used here at work on a professional level as well as in everyday life as a responsible being.

whatever.........yall guys like to blame everyone but yourself.....

I hate to see how you all live............I sense none of you can take criticism yourself or you wouldnt be dissin it out so much

193185[/snapback]

I don't know what kind of jobs the rest of you have, but working in the medical field as I do, mistakes can mean lives - literally. These guys play a game for a living and they earn millions doing it......most of them never have to "work" again.....I don't have any problem criticizing the CRAP out of them.

it's not criticism. It's accountability. And it's used here at work on a professional level as well as in everyday life as a responsible being.

193199[/snapback]

Exactamundo

No. Hell, no. No f-ing way!

Maybe 5 or 6 years ago, but Drew's done as far as a top QB.

Least bit of pressure in a meaningful game and his game collapses. Bad thing is he drags the entire offense with him into his black hole of failure.