Very simple question.....

LabattBlue

Can the Bills win the SB with Drew Bledsoe????

Hmmmm...I would say give him another year and if he get us to the playoffs then let him go. I know this is contrary to popular opinion here on the board but I give the guy some slack considering he didn't have much of an OC in Kevin Gilbride and he has a new OC this year. Plus last year Moulds was hurt for the second half and this year Lee came in to his own.

I don't really see the point in throwing JP in there now simply because JP isn't ready. The kid needs some more tutilage under our coaching staff before throwing him in. I just don't want to see the kid end up being a bust and us wondering if we threw him in there too soon.

And from the management perspective. The Bills haven't made the playoffs in the 00's yet anyways but are still selling out the Ralph. I think this will continue for next year simply because of the great finish this year. And let's face it folks as much as we love this sport the best thing to do for ownership is fill up those seats. Of course a home playoff game would be one heck of a bonus.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic