Carrington...very nice game today.

Spiderweb

Alex Carrington played well today. Best complete game as a Bill and as the game wore on, he seemed to gain confidence as well. Maybe he's going to be a player after all. Darius on the other hand was quiet as was Kyle Williams today........

One thing I'll never understand about this board is the amount of people that spelled it "Darius". Is it some sort of inside joke? There's no way that many people on this board can possibly be that stupid.

Anyway, I've always liked Carrington. I'd like to see how many snaps he saw today compared to previous weeks.

OK..... Dareus....... as for the quiet day, Kyle Williams and Dareus did not get much push in Henne's 41 pass attempts. Run defense was solid inside as noted. Carrington, Mario, and Merriman did get some presure however. Mario sure could have done more, but the strip sack fumble recovery was a beauty. Big plays is what he was paid for and this was good to see.

Glad to see some props for Carrington. I have always thought he was a solid player in the defensive rotation. For some reason there are many people on this forum who like to bash him as yet another bust.

Agreed, Carrington got lost in the mix when they changed him from a DE to a LB and now to a DT. 3 positions in 3 years, poor kid. Looks like he found his place though and should be a solid rotational player for some time.

Alex Carrington played well today. Best complete game as a Bill and as the game wore on, he seemed to gain confidence as well. Maybe he's going to be a player after all. Darius on the other hand was quiet as was Kyle Williams today........

I was really impressed by Carrington's play today.

Also agree that Dareus and Williams were quiet today. However, be careful - criticism of Williams on this board is not taken kindly.

One thing I'll never understand about this board is the amount of people that spelled it "Darius". Is it some sort of inside joke? There's no way that many people on this board can possibly be that stupid.

Anyway, I've always liked Carrington. I'd like to see how many snaps he saw today compared to previous weeks.

Well, he's only been here two years now... not as bad as the dimwits who kept spelling Ruben Brown "Reuben" or even "Rueben".

That's the only think you'll never understand about this board?

Like someone else said three years three different positions. I thought it was a mistake to move him to DT but if he can be a solid DT in a rotation with MD, KW, and maybe even a healthy Troup next year the line will be set for a while. Next year will be a contract year too so he will have extra motivation.

Dareus didn't play that much, where was he, injury?

I was at the game, watched him specifically on several plays. He is definitely playing hurt, shoulder arm injuries. I saw one play where he had a great initial charge, was doubled, thrown back, and then started off the field hanging his arm shoulder. But, about 5 yards from the sideline, he turned around and went back into the huddle. Actually, we would be better off if he was not playing the hero, and got out of there when he is hurt like that.

If anything he made Spencer Johnson expendable freeing up some cap room. IMO Kyle Moore has made Kelsay expendable freeing up more $$$$

Yes, I think Kelsey is gone.

Edited by bigK14094

Carrington has been playing great all season. I think its time he gets more reps. He has earned them.

I was at the game, watched him specifically on several plays. He is definitely playing hurt, shoulder arm injuries. I saw one play where he had a great initial charge, was doubled, thrown back, and then started off the field hanging his arm shoulder.

Whats an arm shoulder?

Carrington is better than Dareus and needs to be placed on the 1st team - he's earned it

Yep, said the same thing.

In the offseason, he is the king of Persia.

Ha QFT! The post game sounded like a friggin' funeral. Had to shut it off.

PTR

Same here. I get the negativism and missing the playoffs....I get it. But Christ this is a damn post game show and not a post funeral show. I just cannot stand those two. Let us call and B word or talk about something we liked without the effin' condesending and dripping with ennui additudes. Horrible post game show. I wonder if those two guys ever have nice day or do they spend their waking hours trying to figure out new ways to p*ss in your cheerios.