Benghazi

BUMP

Tomorrow is the big day! What is it going to be.....epic hillary win or just another GOP embarrassment?

Hillary used private resources for government work in clear and unambiguous violation of federal records retention laws and regulations. And she's successfully convinced enough retards like yourself that it's nothing but the Great Right-Wing Conspiracy at work.

No one wins this.

What to Expect at Hillary´s Benghazi Hearing

by Stephen F. Hayes

Original Article

Clinton’s Benghazi testimony, demeanor crucial in bid to earn voters’ trust

by S. A. Miller

Original Article

Here's hoping those old meanies on the committee let her be her warm, cuddly, adorable self.

Benghazi Victim’s Mother: Hillary Is Avoiding Me

by Patrick Howley

Original Article

Hillary used private resources for government work in clear and unambiguous violation of federal records retention laws and regulations. And she's successfully convinced enough retards like yourself that it's nothing but the Great Right-Wing Conspiracy at work.

No one wins this.

I might be a retard....but I know when I am being baited....

Edited by baskin

Clinton’s Benghazi testimony, demeanor crucial in bid to earn voters’ trust

by S. A. Miller

Original Article

Here's hoping those old meanies on the committee let her be her warm, cuddly, adorable self.

I'm calling BS on that. After everything she has done over and over again....any scandal at this point means nothing. Demeanor? She blatantly hid what should be public records. If people are ok with that but concerned about her demeanor then the world is seriously effed up. She can demean all she wants and it won't mean anything. all she will have to do is repeat over and over that it never happened. Nobody should be happy about this.

She will not recall things and will blame Republicans for Budget cuts that made more security too costly. She'll blame someone else for the story that the attack was inspired by a video. She'll be sorry but that no one understands she did nothing wrong.

Corrected that for you.

New info revealed

Hillary e-mailed the Egyptian President the next day and denied the video cause, but that it was a "planned attack"

She also e-mailed her family the same.

but she stood with the administration in front of the caskets and kept up lying to us about a protest gone wrong

She also claims that it is explained "in her book".................(now available in Paperback)

But that is easily disproved too.....................she's a liar.

CR75mVSUkAAWu8m.jpg