Benghazi

Yes, but they're only interviewing a senior editor of the American site Veterans Today. Certainly Gordon Duff, as the senior editor of a news site dedicated to American veterans, is an absolutely credible and in no way impeachable source.

Man that tiny piece of land really causes a lot of problems every where else, doesn't it.

how did you all go from the report of a republican led committee to some obscure bs? there's about 4 posts on the most definitive reference source available on the topic. now this looks like a smoke screen.

Don't know. Don't really care either. Don't read or watch FoxNews. Saw the standard partisan crap being posted, went over to the website and copied and pasted a link to the story on the front page.

So the conspiracy theories will persist?

Well, that's the nature of conspiracy theories...

The "conspiracy" was to continue telling the "it was all because of an internet video" lie when they knew it was a coordinated terrorist attack by Al Qaeda, just to continue claiming that "Al Qaeda was decimated." And the big/ger black eye is the State Department ignoring requests for additional security and 4 Americans dying.

The "conspiracy" was to continue telling the "it was all because of an internet video" lie when they knew it was a coordinated terrorist attack by Al Qaeda, just to continue claiming that "Al Qaeda was decimated." And the big/ger black eye is the State Department ignoring requests for additional security and 4 Americans dying.

Well, duh. What I want to know is whether or not these shenanigans happened on a grassy knoll or in a Hollywood movie studio. Can you tell me that?

so what about the commitees conclusions? what do you conspiracy theorists specifically disagree with?

It's you, gator, and Gene that continue to call this crap a conspiracy. All anyone else is saying (and I'll use terminology all three of you will understand) is the administration lied and Americans died.

Edited by Azalin

It's you, gator, and Gene that continue to call this crap a conspiracy. All anyone else is saying (and I'll use terminology all three of you will understand) is the administration lied and Americans died.

Died and then lied. Big difference. So you are lying, actually. Yes, there was a bad thing that happened and the administration tried flubbing it. The Conspiracy theories you clowns are spewing try and cloud that difference for political reasons

Now Bush did lie and THEN Americans died