Benghazi

That they lied about it being terrorists and claimed it was just a video, so the terrorists taking credit wouldn't suspect they were on to them?

no..... he's "outraged" because he just wishes bad news about his corrupt, incompetent ruler, would go away...

That they lied about it being terrorists and claimed it was just a video, so the terrorists taking credit wouldn't suspect they were on to them?

Obviously Obama really is to blamed here. Four Americans are dead and Presidents should never let that many Ameicans die on their watch, name me one president that had that many Americans die overseas on their watch...you cant!

I'm so outraged about this!

Let me be clear

I too am outraged over this whole affair. I should be well into my second week of victory laps.

Instead I am expected to be held accountable for events that occurred during my administration. My fellow Americans, rest assured that I will not rest until my Administration gets to the bottom of this. Whether it was the failings of the previous administration, Big Oil, Bain Capital, or the 1%, we will determine who is to blame

Duck and westside are like 2 year olds who scream and tip things over because they want the attention of the adults.

Unfortunately on here they get the attention they crave and it encourages them.

Why do you try? You are an obvious idiot yet you try to discuss issues you do not understand, why??

watching CNN and they made a pretty strong case that:

- there were initial classified reports that included the video.demonstration.gone.bad theory and that it was the work of a terrorist attack, maybe p/o Al Qaeda or maybe some other group. Nothing surprising about that.

- some militia groups claimed responsibility, and a new source said it was a group affiliated with Al Qaeda, that the CIA hadn't confirmed the source's claim yet, and they felt, at least initially, that they needed to protect the new source.

- General Patreus seems to say that he, and maybe the CIA, thought it was a terrorist attack from the beginning. He didn't exactly push that theory when he made his earlier statement right after the attack, but he could have been overruled, he had been sticking to the unclassified talking points, or maybe the intelligence just wasn't solid yet. Unknown I guess.

- the unclassified talking points were circulated amongst State, the WH, CIA, National Security, FBI, etc.

- the only WH change was from 'consulate' to 'annex'. They did not appear to remove terrorist references or that it had to say it was because of the video; that the unclassified report was written and approved by all those groups.

- everyone stuck to those unclassified talking points, while the classified investigation continued, the intelligence was solid, and then it evolved.

I'll try to find a link tomorrow

watching CNN and they made a pretty strong case that:

- there were initial classified reports that included the video.demonstration.gone.bad theory and that it was the work of a terrorist attack, maybe p/o Al Qaeda or maybe some other group. Nothing surprising about that.

- some militia groups claimed responsibility, and a new source said it was a group affiliated with Al Qaeda, that the CIA hadn't confirmed the source's claim yet, and they felt, at least initially, that they needed to protect the new source.

- General Patreus seems to say that he, and maybe the CIA, thought it was a terrorist attack from the beginning. He didn't exactly push that theory when he made his earlier statement right after the attack, but he could have been overruled, he had been sticking to the unclassified talking points, or maybe the intelligence just wasn't solid yet. Unknown I guess.

- the unclassified talking points were circulated amongst State, the WH, CIA, National Security, FBI, etc.

- the only WH change was from 'consulate' to 'annex'. They did not appear to remove terrorist references or that it had to say it was because of the video; that the unclassified report was written and approved by all those groups.

- everyone stuck to those unclassified talking points, while the classified investigation continued, the intelligence was solid, and then it evolved.

I'll try to find a link tomorrow

If this was the Bush administration, you could bet the OP would have started about 175 threads related to this issue. Personally I don't give a **** either way but it is entertaining to see how blindly partisan some are.

It's outrageous, when have Americans ever died before? Obama is death!

As I said. You're a partisan hack. You are one of the biggest problems with politics. You cheer your political party as if they're a football team which is sad in every way possible.

Yes, so this Benghazi is a serious issue, right?

Multiple embassies being attacked and diplomats being murdered are serious issues.

That's not even what I'm commenting on. I'd bet my life savings that if it was a Republican president that you'd be foaming at the mouth about this issue.

Try and keep up.

As I said. You're a partisan hack. You are one of the biggest problems with politics. You cheer your political party as if they're a football team which is sad in every way possible.

Don't take the bait it's plainly rotten. This goes back to the moderation thing on PPP. Simply ignore obvious attention seeking hacks like duck and the place can self police its self.

Don't take the bait it's plainly rotten. This goes back to the moderation thing on PPP. Simply ignore obvious attention seeking hacks like duck and the place can self police its self.

If I could change one person then its all worth....

Ah who am I kidding. You're right :lol:

If this was the Bush administration, you could bet the OP would have started about 175 threads related to this issue. Personally I don't give a **** either way but it is entertaining to see how blindly partisan some are.

I know! I mean if this was still the Bush Administration the liberal press would be reporting on things like this EVERYDAY! It was always on the damn news like this. You couldn't turn on the news without some Americans killed in Iraq here or there, yet the press ignores it when it happens once in Libia, how unfair! Like I said, I'm outraged!

I know! I mean if this was still the Bush Administration the liberal press would be reporting on things like this EVERYDAY! It was always on the damn news like this. You couldn't turn on the news without some Americans killed in Iraq here or there, yet the press ignores it when it happens once in Libia, how unfair! Like I said, I'm outraged!

Even after being corrected in the other Benghazi thread you still can't spell Libya.

Edited by 3rdnlng

Even after being corrected in the othe Benghazi thread you still can't spell Libya.

And yet he continues to spell it incorrectly. And it's not even a funny misspelling, like instead of replacing the Y with an I, he should have used an A

And that my friends, is something Man has been investigating since the dawn of time :P