Benghazi

Benghazi victim’s dad: ‘I gave Hillary a hug,’ she blamed filmmaker

A day after new records were made public showing Hillary Clinton said from the start the 2012 Benghazi attack was not linked to an obscure anti-Islam film, the father of a former Navy SEAL killed that night told Fox News she blamed the filmmaker for his son's death in a conversation with him.

Charles Woods, father of Ty Woods, who died defending the CIA annex, shared with Fox News the diary notes he took after his encounter with Clinton during the ceremony on Sept. 14, 2012, when the bodies were flown back to the U.S.

"I gave Hillary a hug and shook her hand. And she said we are going to have the film maker arrested who was responsible for the death of my son," the entry says.

"She said -- the filmmaker who was responsible for the death of your son," Woods emphasized as he read his diary entry. Woods attended Thursday's hearing where the former secretary of state testified to the Benghazi congressional committee.

"She wasn't saying the failed foreign policy that I was responsible for. It wasn't her taking the blame for it. It says we are going to place the responsibility on the death of your son on the filmmaker," he said.

Woods' account of what Clinton told him contradicts what then-Secretary Clinton reported to her own family, as well as senior Libyan and Egyptian government officials.

Citing an email Clinton sent to her daughter Chelsea the night of the attack, Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, said at Thursday's hearing that she told them, "Two officers were killed today in Benghazi by an Al Qaeda-like group.''

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

She must not become President

"What difference at this point does it make?"

Whether she lied to her own family by saying it was a planned attack, or whether she lied to the American people by saying it was spontaneous and blaming an internet video... It won't matter....

The fact there were over 600 requests for more security in Libya, she blew off because she never "personally" got those emails.. Somehow while that is also unbelievable watch, someone here will defend that because she had her own email server and then defend it even though that of itself was illegal.

Here's the really fun part though... Obama is said to have ended 2 wars huh? And of course, Hill played a major role in that huh? And we can expect to hear that repeated over the next few months....

Problem is... the wars in Iraq and Afgan have only escalated recently, and our own participation is obvious, except that the news networks don't run a body count on the nightly like they did when GWB was in office.

But even worse, was PBOs deciding to oust dictators in Libya, Egypt, and Syria and now those acts have blown up in pour faces.... Yup.... almost, sorta, tryin to... end 2 wars, and created 3 others....

But... by now you know.... "What difference at this point does it make?"

Edited by Cinga

Benghazi victim’s dad: ‘I gave Hillary a hug,’ she blamed filmmaker

A day after new records were made public showing Hillary Clinton said from the start the 2012 Benghazi attack was not linked to an obscure anti-Islam film, the father of a former Navy SEAL killed that night told Fox News she blamed the filmmaker for his son's death in a conversation with him.

Charles Woods, father of Ty Woods, who died defending the CIA annex, shared with Fox News the diary notes he took after his encounter with Clinton during the ceremony on Sept. 14, 2012, when the bodies were flown back to the U.S.

"I gave Hillary a hug and shook her hand. And she said we are going to have the film maker arrested who was responsible for the death of my son," the entry says.

"She said -- the filmmaker who was responsible for the death of your son," Woods emphasized as he read his diary entry. Woods attended Thursday's hearing where the former secretary of state testified to the Benghazi congressional committee.

"She wasn't saying the failed foreign policy that I was responsible for. It wasn't her taking the blame for it. It says we are going to place the responsibility on the death of your son on the filmmaker," he said.

Woods' account of what Clinton told him contradicts what then-Secretary Clinton reported to her own family, as well as senior Libyan and Egyptian government officials.

Citing an email Clinton sent to her daughter Chelsea the night of the attack, Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, said at Thursday's hearing that she told them, "Two officers were killed today in Benghazi by an Al Qaeda-like group.''

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

She must not become President

I'd hate to break it to you but it's already done.

Hillary could go out today and get drunk,drive over a four year old and her clueless supporters would still vote for her.Goodbye America.

That kid was probably a Republican plant anyway

And besides, it's not her fault she didn't brake in time. It was Big Oil's fault the car didn't respond the way she intended

That kid was probably a Republican plant anyway

And besides, it's not her fault she didn't brake in time. It was Big Oil's fault the car didn't respond the way she intended

Wrong again.

Evil republicans fault for not spending enough on public works projects and infrastructure improvements. The road was unsafe to drive because of republicans everyone knows that. Lets get rid of public roads all together and rely only on trains for the unwashed masses. Brilliant! There wouldn't be any traffic left for limousine liberals to be chauffered from fundraiser to fundraiser.

A first lady killing someone with a car- you're thinking of Laura Bush

DWI killing of a 4 year old would be pretty bad.

Do you think it is as bad as deciding which of 2 movies to build up as a false narrative, blaming the chosen movie and jailing its maker, and then lying to the face of a man whose son just sacrificed his life defending an embassy under your jurisdiction after you emailed your daughter the actual truth?

Hilary revealed her inner Gatorman again the other day. Laughing during ratings into the murder of 4 Americans. Gatorman must be proud.

No, it makes sense that Gatorman is the illegitimate son of Hillary and Huma Abedin. After all, he does hate Jews and most likely got the callousness regarding human life from Hillary. I bet he has cankles too.

Benghazi hearings show that Clinton lives in a bubble of deniability

by Kyle Smith

Original Article

In the 2008 campaign, Hillary Clinton asserted that she was the candidate best equipped to take a 3 a.m. phone call. What she didn’t tell us was that her number would be unlisted.

In the bipartisan grandstanding of the latest Benghazi committee hearing last week, the mostly inept Republicans managed to extract one piece of information that will stick: that our murdered Libyan Ambassador Chris Stevens didn’t have Clinton’s e-mail address.

Clinton stammered a bit as she confessed this, realizing that she was contradicting her earlier characterization of Stevens as someone she knew and respected, the personal anecdotes that suggested a close relationship and her statement that she had personally asked him to take the job.

Clinton family retainers like Sidney Blumenthal, a notorious conspiracist who was barred from working in her State Department by the Obama administration, were able to reach her whenever they pleased — but men and women on the front lines of dangerous places had to go through depressing, labyrinthine bureaucratic channels.

Stevens and his team requested more security for the doomed Benghazi compound 600 times. Clinton’s response: Sorry, I didn’t know. Nobody told me. Oops.

Why didn’t anyone tell her? Because no one, outside a carefully handpicked circle of cronies and sycophants, could reach her. Her inner circle treated her the way courtiers treat a queen — with comical levels of deference and jealous protection of their privilege. Nobody wants to bring Hillary bad news.

Outside of further revealing the disgusting things she said to the families of the dead, the saddest part of that article is that it reveals, or at least seemingly reveals, that a lot of our diplomacy is now done via Facebook and Twitter. These people are losers.

It continues to blow my mind that she and Barry were able to so easily get away with lying about what happened when the left four Americans for dead in Benghazi.

It's my hope that whomever she runs against on the right will pound her with her lack of honesty since Bernie clearly wasn't up to the task.

It continues to blow my mind that she and Barry were able to so easily get away with lying about what happened when the left four Americans for dead in Benghazi.

It's my hope that whomever she runs against on the right will pound her with her lack of honesty since Bernie clearly wasn't up to the task.

She may get pounded in the campaign from time to time but the MSM controls the message to such a great extent any attacks will be diluted. I still remember when watergate was going on and you couldn't turn on the news and not hear about what an evil guy Nixon was for months. When you stop and think about that being about a coverup of a break-in of a hotel room, you just know that if Benghazi had happened on Bush's watch he would have been lambasted in the media like never before. ****, even Bob Woodward has been on various news shows talking about Benghazi and he basically won't touch Hillary or Obama on that. Here he is with the chance for lightning to strike a 2nd time and he basically ignores it.

So 80% of the population that tunes into politics briefly every 4 years won't hearmuch about Hillary's dishonesty and since she's plays for the team that half of them root for, many won't give a ****.

She may get pounded in the campaign from time to time but the MSM controls the message to such a great extent any attacks will be diluted. I still remember when watergate was going on and you couldn't turn on the news and not hear about what an evil guy Nixon was for months. When you stop and think about that being about a coverup of a break-in of a hotel room, you just know that if Benghazi had happened on Bush's watch he would have been lambasted in the media like never before. ****, even Bob Woodward has been on various news shows talking about Benghazi and he basically won't touch Hillary or Obama on that. Here he is with the chance for lightning to strike a 2nd time and he basically ignores it.

So 80% of the population that tunes into politics briefly every 4 years won't hearmuch about Hillary's dishonesty and since she's plays for the team that half of them root for, many won't give a ****.

It truly saddens me but your analysis is spot on. What she did has proven she has no integrity and cannot be trusted at the very best. At worst she should be in prison.

The truly sad part is she will probably win the election. She is not trust worthy has never actually accomplished anything and just panders. But because she is the heir in waiting for the team that controls what idiots hear and think it's just inevitable. Seriously think about it. We elected a president already who thinks there are 57 states do you honestly think the average American pays close enough attention to politics? They just listen to whatever the official state media arm tells them to believe. It sucks and its ridiculous but I'm already mentally preparing myself for the inevitable. Americans will get the government we deserve.

The next generation does not deserve it.

Unfortunately for my kids and someday potential grandkids they are screwed because as a country more people care about funny cat videos that to actually make an intelligent independent decision for themselves on where this country is headed.

You will never win a popularity contest against Santa claus