Benghazi

you are truly shameless. the proof or lack thereof, is right here on this page. there you go calling black, white again. frickin shameless.

Shameless? I'm just repeating the nonsense you yourself said.

You said principles only apply when there's something in it for you. Which is abhorrent.

You also compared spleen surgery to shoulder surgery as if they're comparable.

These aren't inventions. What's shameless is you running from your own words and trying to pretend you didn't say them. You clearly have no backbone nor a lick of intellectual honesty. You're a fraud.

That administration might have been negligent in that they didn't foresee the danger to the Marines stationed there.

Regan never figuratively spit on their graves though. Regan never lied to the American people about what happened, nor did he blame their deaths on some ridiculous, fictitious construct in order to keep him ahead in the polls going into an election.

I don't usually call out spelling errors but this is egregious since it's the name of the righties cult hero.

Edited by birdog1960

I said morality is unimportant in a bar fight which is what gowdy started and got whipped in.

you are truly shameless. the proof or lack thereof, is right here on this page. there you go calling black, white again. frickin shameless.

Morality is never unimportant to a moral person, you dunce.

I said morality is unimportant in a bar fight which is what gowdy started and got whipped in.

As I said Gowdy did a lousy job but when the MSM is mostly willing to cover for Obama, Hillary, Rice and others it's very tough to establish the truth.

Shameless? I'm just repeating the nonsense you yourself said.

You said principles only apply when there's something in it for you. Which is abhorrent.

You also compared spleen surgery to shoulder surgery as if they're comparable.

These aren't inventions. What's shameless is you running from your own words and trying to pretend you didn't say them. You clearly have no backbone nor a lick of intellectual honesty. You're a fraud.

what do you really do for a living? i'm thinking you're on the dole or perhaps living off your parents. now if that's true who is really the fraud?

Morality is never unimportant to a moral person, you dunce.

I wasn't in the bar fight. to observe that morality is not important in a bar fight is not immoral...you dunce.

what do you really do for a living? i'm thinking you're on the dole or perhaps living off your parents. now if that's true who is really the fraud?

I wasn't in the bar fight. to observe that morality is not important in a bar fight is not immoral...you dunce.

Are you really this stupid? Really?

Like with most of your points, you'd be wrong about that. :lol:

To refresh your own words:

no, dummy. a vote for someone with zero chance of ever winning the presidency is a wasted vote.

voting conscience, morals and ideas are fine if there is some possible benefit (other than self congratulation).

So, would you like to walk back your comments that I was calling white black and black white? Or would you rather just admit you're an unprincipled and intellectually dishonest asshat?

Edited by Deranged Rhino

Like with most of your points, you'd be wrong about that. :lol:

To refresh your own words:

So, would you like to walk back your comments that I was calling white black and black white? Or would you rather just admit you're an unprincipled and intellectually dishonest asshat?

I usually have both you and ac/dc on ignore but i'm a glutton for punishment today. your post 1590 was in reference to my assertion that no one challenged one of the other morons assertion that Clinton spit on graves. no one did. it's all not here in black and white. no one still has...

I usually have both you and ac/dc on ignore but i'm a glutton for punishment today. your post 1590 was in reference to my assertion that no one challenged one of the other morons assertion that Clinton spit on graves. no one did. it's all not here in black and white. no one still has...

How about addressing his question?

How about addressing his question?

how bout addressing my point?

but to address the two statements he provided (with surprising agility, I might add), neither is immoral. they are straightrforwad, logical statements.

Edited by birdog1960

It's as though he forgets anything that was ever before said here.

ummm....I clearly remember saying that my votes almost never directly benefit me and if they do it's incidental and not by design. that's the truth. so i'll repeat it again.

ummm....I clearly remember saying that my votes almost never directly benefit me and if they do it's incidental and not by design. that's the truth. so i'll repeat it again.

No need to repeat something that's cached forever and restated above. Your efforts to reinterpret what you wrote are a waste of time. Again.

And you're still wrong. This thread is 81 pages. You're not the only one who's made that stance. In fact, I did while the hearings were going on and I loathe Clinton.

Comments like this are why you're a joke.

Care to revise your BS statement?

voting conscience, morals and ideas are fine if there is some possible benefit (other than self congratulation).

Yeah...that's not even remotely what I was referring to, ass. It was more in reference to how you pay attention to absolutely nobody other than yourself. You keep addressing things that have been explained repeatedly up-thread, and that you probably raised the same asinine objections to up-thread, but you continue to act as though you've never heard anyone say anything on the topic before.