Benghazi

It's not the evil that people question. It's the ridiculously incompetent response that came from Obama and Hillary, leaving four Americans for dead while trying to figure out how to dress their soliders, and trying to pass it off on a Youtube video when every thinking person knew differently.

and did tre' gowdy found that the outcome could have been changed at that point in time by the actions of Clinton or Obama?

how bout the outcomes in Beirut? did the dems of the time make a circus of that tragedy? it's unseemly and lacking any class. but expected from a party that supports a crude mechanical such as trump.

Edited by birdog1960

and did tre' gowdy found that the outcome could have been changed at that point in time by the actions of Clinton or Obama?

how bout the outcomes in Beirut? did the dems of the time make a circus of that tragedy? it's unseemly and lacking any class. but expected from a party that supports a crude mechanical such as trump.

Did Reagan deflect Beirut blame on the airing of Ishtar?

House Republicans' Report Sheds New Light on Benghazi Attack

by Andrea Mitchell

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/house-republicans-report-sheds-new-light-benghazi-attack-n600121

House Benghazi report slams administration response to attacks

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/28/house-benghazi-report-slams-administration-response-to-attacks.html?intcmp=hpbt1

House Benghazi Report Confirms ‘Spontaneous Video Protest’ Story Was Deliberate Political Disinformation

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/06/28/house-benghazi-report-confirms-video-protest-story-deliberate-political-disinformation/

You blindly support a candidate who should be in prison. I would hardly say you're in a position of morally principled superiority.

Actually, he supported Sanders until his principles (which he defines as only applying when there's something in it for himself -- you know, the opposite of the actual definition) led him to Hillary.

Did Reagan deflect Beirut blame on the airing of Ishtar?

if he had would you have expected George McGovern to head a multiyear committee costing millions of dollars to investigate it? and at the end, if there were no new findings, would you be happy with McGovern?

if he had would you have expected George McGovern to head a multiyear committee costing millions of dollars to investigate it? and at the end, if there were no new findings, would you be happy with McGovern?

Let's get back on topic. The whole reason that GOP launched the investigation is due to the lies & deflection by the most transparent administration in US history.

I'm not going to get into your never ending circle jerk of hypotheticals.

The fact is, US officials got killed and Clinton & Obama lied for political expediency.

Let's get back on topic. The whole reason that GOP launched the investigation is due to the lies & deflection by the most transparent administration in US history.

The fact is, US officials got killed and Clinton & Obama lied for political expediency.

it is on topic. it's called an analogy. those americans did not die because of the actions in question. therefore, saliva on their grave reference is a disgusting, classless, statement that no one here challenged but me. but again, what should one expect?

Good Lord..............so much fail

Tip O'Neill headed up the House investigation (McGovern was a Senator)

They didn't need a multiyear committee.....(finished in two months) because the Reagan administration cooperated, no subpoenas necessary.

They did find the administration negligent......as they did today......so I find your "there were no new findings" very illustrative

Absolutely correct................

Edited by B-Man

it is on topic. it's called an analogy. those americans did not die because of the actions in question. therefore, saliva on their grave reference is a disgusting, classless, statement that no one here challenged but me. but again, what should one expect?

False.

Not that facts matter to you. Or intellectual honesty.

They didn't need a multiyear committee.....(finished in two months) because the Reagan administration cooperated, no subpoenas necessary.

They did find the administration negligent......as they did today......so I find your "there were no new findings" very illustrative

and did that destroy your high opinion of Reagan?

Actually, he supported Sanders until his principles (which he defines as only applying when there's something in it for himself -- you know, the opposite of the actual definition) led him to Hillary.

Only birdbrain says morality is irrelevant after saying he supported Bernie for his values as a person.

He's a walking contradiction.

That administration might have been negligent in that they didn't foresee the danger to the Marines stationed there.

Regan never figuratively spit on their graves though. Regan never lied to the American people about what happened, nor did he blame their deaths on some ridiculous, fictitious construct in order to keep him ahead in the polls going into an election.

It is an absolute fact. If you choose not to see it that is your problem pal.

And now one of them is trying to be our next president, which should be unacceptable to anyone.

Party trumps ideology

ideology trumps integrity

winning is simply more important than values

What's perceived to be bad about the opposition is more important than what's good about your candidate

Only birdbrain says morality is irrelevant after saying he supported Bernie for his values as a person.

He's a walking contradiction.

I said morality is unimportant in a bar fight which is what gowdy started and got whipped in.

False.

Not that facts matter to you. Or intellectual honesty.

you are truly shameless. the proof or lack thereof, is right here on this page. there you go calling black, white again. frickin shameless.