Benghazi

I just want to say, right now, to all the people who are going to use this movie as a primary reference for what happened:

It's a friggin' Michael Bay movie. You're an idiot.

what about making a statement to those who allege this as propaganda in support for the GOP and view this as strategically released to attack Hillary?

The timing of such 'releases' is an indictment in and of itself.

Nothing really new here except more proof that the Clinton/Obama "strategy" of regime change was a complete and total disaster for Libya.

Heavily Redacted Benghazi Emails Released on Christmas Eve

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/264184-intel-agency-releases-al-awlaki-memo-benghazi-emails-on-Christmas

u-s-consulate-benghazi-bloody-hand-print

Edited by B-Man

Absolutely appalling

Hillary Goes On The Offensive Against Benghazi Victims’ Families
by Chuck Ross

During an editorial board meeting with The Conway (N.H.) Daily Sun, Clinton was asked about an interview she recently had with ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos in which she denied that she told family members of the Benghazi victims during a Sept. 14, 2012 memorial service at Andrews Air Force Base that the film “Innocence of Muslims” was the catalyst for the attack.

The family members have publicly disputed Clinton’s claims, saying that the then-secretary of state explicitly blamed the film that day and said that she would go after the maker of the film, which many Muslims considered offensive.

Daily Sun columnist Tom McLaughlin pressed Clinton on the conflicting claims.

“Somebody is lying,” McLaughlin said during the editorial meeting. “Who is it?

“Not me, that’s all I can tell you,” Clinton replied.

But Clinton’s critics are disinclined to believe her, especially given that she gave conflicting accounts in private and in public of what motivated the attacks.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2015/12/31/hillary-goes-on-the-offensive-against-benghazi-victims-families/#ixzz3w0ePqk7f

Edited by B-Man

• 4 months later...

The video story is no longer a lie as Clinton is on record now saying that the terrorist group rescinded their claim that they were responsible for the attack a few days after taking credit for it and the captured suspect has stated that he was inspired by the video so it seems Mrs. Clinton has all the bases covered now.

How convnient

More and more reasons why Hilly should never be president. I can't wait for Trump to lay into her about this at the debates.

She's got decades of experience in dealing with right wing lies, smears and other crap. This will be no problem. She's going to destroy Trump in the election

She's got decades of experience in dealing with right wing lies, smears and other crap. This will be no problem. She's going to destroy Trump in the election

She's got decade of experience crying about how everything is a right win lie, smear, or crap. People don't like her, don't trust her, and she won't have near the turnout that Barry did, and that's going to be a major problem for her. Saying "vote for me because I'll be the first president with a vagina" will only get you so far.

She's got decade of experience crying about how everything is a right win lie, smear, or crap. People don't like her, don't trust her, and she won't have near the turnout that Barry did, and that's going to be a major problem for her. Saying "vote for me because I'll be the first president with a vagina" will only get you so far.

"And I'm not Donald Trump!"

That will help a lot, too!

"And I'm not Donald Trump!"

That will help a lot, too!

Yeah, that's about the sum of what she can run on. The problem is Trump can say "and I'm not Hillary Clinton" and list all her failures as a politician.

Yeah, that's about the sum of what she can run on. The problem is Trump can say "and I'm not Hillary Clinton" and list all her failures as a politician.

Either way, Hillary still wins

Heck, if Hillary loses I bet Progressives win even bigger

Does Trump's liberal proposals bother you?

• 1 month later...

It should come as no surprise that most of the media is yawning through the Benghazi report, and it's too bad because you really get a sense of how self-absorbed and incompetent this administration is.

That they lied to the public about the video, and then lied to the faces of the victims' families, and then lied about the victims' families is telling...no yet STILL the left is eager to give Hillary Barry's third term.

But then you read about how Hillary's' state department made the Marines to change in and out of attire, from civilian to cammies, four freaking times because while Americans were being murdered in a terror attack, Hillary was worried about what it would look like if Marines went in to save everyone while wearing a uniform.

Marines ordered to rescue Americans under siege at a diplomatic compound were told to change in and out of uniform four times as officials debated.

"We were told multiple times to change what we were wearing, to change from cammies into civilian attire, civilian attire into cammies, cammies into civilian attire," the commander of a Marine Fleet Anti-Terrorist Security Team (FAST) platoon testified to the committee, referring to camouflage fatigues.

Can you imagine working for someone who changes her mind four or five times about what clothes she should wear to put out a fire?

And then you get this beauty of a line:

"There was also some talk of whether or not we could carry our personal weapons," he added.

You wanna talk about FUBAR'ing the 3 a.m. call? Barry and Hillary botched it completely, all for the sake of re-election and optics.

Yeah, we know...we know....what difference, at this point, does it make, right leftists?

Edited by LABillzFan

It should come as no surprise that most of the media is yawning through the Benghazi report, and it's too bad because you really get a sense of how self-absorbed and incompetent this administration is.

That they lied to the public about the video, and then lied to the faces of the victims' families, and then lied about the victims' families is telling...no yet STILL the left is eager to give Hillary Barry's third term.

But then you read about how Hillary's' state department made the Marines to change in and out of attire, from civilian to cammies, four freaking times because while Americans were being murdered in a terror attack, Hillary was worried about what it would look like if Marines went in to save everyone while wearing a uniform.

Can you imagine working for someone who changes her mind four or five times about what clothes she should wear to put out a fire?

Well, it is a woman's prerogative. :rolleyes:

And then you get this beauty of a line:

You wanna talk about FUBAR'ing the 3 a.m. call? Barry and Hillary botched it completely, all for the sake of re-election and optics.

Yeah, we know...we know....what difference, at this point, does it make, right leftists?

What were they supposed to use? Harsh language?

Also from today's report: that INDEPENDENT inquiry from three years ago ?

that the Left/dems keep relying on when claiming that the GOP is just 'wasting money'

not quite as independent as advertised..................

More Benghazi report: Hillary aide influenced Accountability Review Board

Remember the Accountability Review Board, appointed in the wake of the Benghazi attack that killed four Americans in September 2012? The ARB, headed by former ambassador Thomas Pickering, provided the first attempt at oversight over the State Department’s actions in Benghazi and Libya following the sacking of the American consulate. Pickering’s probe didn’t bother to interview State officials of higher rank, such as Hillary Clinton, and tried to lay the responsibility on low-level staffers instead.

According to the new majority report from the House Select Committee on Benghazi, that may not have been a coincidence. The report accuses longtime Hillary aide Cheryl Mills of undue influence over the ARB, from the composition of the committee to access to information and witnesses, Politico reports:

Cheryl Mills, the longtime attorney, friend and former chief of staff for Hillary Clinton, influenced the findings of an internal State Department review of the 2012 Benghazi terrorist attack, according to a draft of the final House Benghazi Committee report.

A section of the report obtained by POLITICO says the so-called Accountability Review Board did not act independently, as it was supposed to do, and was consistently influenced by Mills. Mills, the report says, helped select members of the panel, gave at least one other State Department official permission to talk to the reviewers, oversaw the production of some documents reviewed by the board and helped edit the final report.

“The decisions to deviate from longstanding processes raise questions about the board’s independence, thoroughness and therefore the fullness of their findings of accountability,” the report reads.

Recall Pickering’s response to Bob Schieffer three years ago,

when asked about the ARB’s decision to skip interviewing higher-ranking officials, and his attempts to let Kennedy off the hook. “We knew where the responsibility rested,” he insisted.

I wonder who made that clear to him? Hmmm:

More at the link..........