Mario Had a Torn Ligament in His Wrist

Rob's House

actually he should....he didn't tell anyone about an injury that serious??? if it was only a 1 week recovery, he could have done this early on and been healthier now and not try and get healthy against arguably the toughest stretch of our schedule....

actually he should....he didn't tell anyone about an injury that serious??? if it was only a 1 week recovery, he could have done this early on and been healthier now and not try and get healthy against arguably the toughest stretch of our schedule....

The report essentially said to me that he didn't tell fans (look how we reacted to any mention he was hurt) not that he hid it from everyone.

Also that he would've (and maybe should) be missing more time than this.

Piecing the puzzle together, they must've thought minor year that would heal soon, it was more major- this surgery may not have fixed it even, as much as put a better bandaid on the problem (reduce swelling and such to help)

Edited by NoSaint

I'm dealing with a torn ligament in my elbow. Also had a fractured bone with the same injury that's since been healed. The ligament tear has been a nightmare to live and work with. Can only imagine how it would affect a player hand swatting and fighting to get to the QB. I've been told 6 months recovery for the elbow so props to Mario on playing through it and to hoping the surgery turns his season around!!!! Go BILLS!!!!

http://espn.go.com/n...ligament-source

Who feels like a douche bag now?

Probably nobody, since the douche bags that were riding him are too big of douchebags to recognize how big of douche bags they really are.

Anybody who was actually watching the games and realized he'd been playing with one arm tied behind his back all year already knows he was hurt.

Probably nobody, since the douche bags that were riding him are too big of douchebags to recognize how big of douche bags they really are.

Anybody who was actually watching the games and realized he'd been playing with one arm tied behind his back all year already knows he was hurt.

Really? You knew he was hurt from week 1?

What absolutely no one anywhere saw? I understand you hate Mario, but you have to not be watching the games to see what you're seeing.

He mentioned it, casserly talked about it. Many here mentioned it. What would it take for you to say others saw it?

I don't "hate" football players, bro. Please.

Anyway, I don't recall posters here talking about Mario's injury since the first game of the season. I remember a lot of posts about hands to the face and double and triple teaming, etc.

Edited by Mr. WEO