Official Bills at 49ers Game Thread

Just Jack

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon can we move on from the Fitz experiment? Another patented underthrown INT, when we were actually showing some balls to get back in this game...temporarily at least. Not today (not calling for Thigpen here), but nest week or after the bye perhaps? There was a reason we traded for Tavaris, right? Sheeesh....

Any significant injuries so far?? I can't watch the game. I know they will lose so all i care about is if any significant injuries occur... pretty sad huh?

Is there any doubt that we need a real franchise QB?!

They should have given up the farm for RGIII, but they were too chicken. They were in range to do it too. With every Fitzpatrick pick and inaccurate throw, that upset feeling grows more and more.

I'm aware of that, but i'm talking about the guy you love to defend the franchise biggest garbage..

Jesus I'm not defending him. Just saying there's plenty of garbage to go around.

As much as I want to fire the whole team and start over, I'm kind of sick of firing the whole team and starting over. Another coaching search, another year of decent coaches turning us down. Another year of rebuilding, followed by two years of mediocre football because we were only able to get WGR's coach of the week to take the job.

The entire coaching staff should be fired immediately after the game without even a ticket back to Buffalo. They have just QUIT. The defense should be embarrassed. Yes, they SHOULD be wearing pink. What an absolute EMBARRASSMENT.

I am SICK to be a fool and be a fan of this PATHETIC (DIS)organization