Bills lead league in NFL touchdowns

GoBills!

Just to give some arguement about the Bills offense, they are leading the league in touchdowns with 9 only baltimore has 8 the next the rest are at 7 or less..Also currently ranked 3rd in total points for..

If our D can lock it down like they did last week they will be joining some nice company if you lead in those categories...everyone says its a pass happy offense first league..Well as long as we are scoring touchdowns like we have there shouldnt be any offense complaints...

Go Bills !!!

Ps I know its early but its a interessting find and I thought I would share...

Edited by GoBills!

Bills are also the only team that is 100% in the redzone.in completing TDs.

Team still has me worried in a lot of areas.... even though fitz didn't throw an INT in the last game, I am not convinced yet that his intereception problem is cured yet.

Cleveland should be a good test. It would be a better test if their star CB was playing, but I think he is suspended for this game? Eiether way, I would rather have a W than test fitz. We can test him more with the 49ers D.

And the pats* offense should be a good test for our defense. We should have a really good idea where this team is after week 5. If the 49ers D doesn't completly tear us apart, I would be surprised.they are destroying teams right now.

I don't care what the stats say, everyone that watched the games can sense that Fitz is struggling, and that they are running the ball to keep him from ruining the drives. Passing has become a last resort, and though some here think that's great, he needs to get some consistency or the Bills are going nowhere. are just going to have to run the ball more.

I don't care what the stats say, everyone that watched the games can sense that Fitz is struggling, and that they are running the ball to keep him from ruining the drives. Passing has become a last resort, and though some here think that's great, he needs to get some consistency or the Bills are going nowhere.

People don't like to hear that, but there is truth in it...

Did everyone forget about the 1st week and that the Bills racked up half of their TD's in garbage time? Amazing sometimes how quickly things have been forgotten. The Bills have a HUGE issue at the QB position if they plan on going any better than 8-8. Amazing.

But we still suck, right?

PTR

Worst team in the NFL.

Did everyone forget about the 1st week and that the Bills racked up half of their TD's in garbage time? Amazing sometimes how quickly things have been forgotten. The Bills have a HUGE issue at the QB position if they plan on going any better than 8-8. Amazing.

So we should forget any positives and only focus on the negatives? It's a thread about where we rank in the league in certain statistical categories. We don't need to turn it into the 7,000th Fitz sucks thread.

We shall see PTR. I don't believe they will be able to continue to win only throwing the ball 19 times a game. They are going to get into situations where they will need to score quickly. They have only beaten the Chiefs! The Jets kicked them around...

I agree. In the NFL anything that works the other guys figure it out in a few weeks. I hope Chan is coming up with new schemes.

PTR

I don't care what the stats say, everyone that watched the games can sense that Fitz is struggling, and that they are running the ball to keep him from ruining the drives. Passing has become a last resort, and though some here think that's great, he needs to get some consistency or the Bills are going nowhere.

Are TDs scored by running worth half? Then who cares how we keep drives going?

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

You are right. Fitz is struggling to complete a high percentage of passes. And despite those struggles, the Bills are leading the league in TDs.

I'd rather have our problems than the problems of teams struggling to find the endzone

Edited by hondo in seattle

Fitz struggling? Yes. Running the ball to keep him from ruining drives? No.

GO BILLS!!!

Fitz's stats/rankings means NOTHING. Stafford, Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Peyton are all having down years so far. Not sure what's going on in the NFL this year because nothing is making sense.

I don't know, none of that is that surprising. pats* had oline trouble in the preseason, rodgers has gone up against very good defenses, peyton has been out of the nfl forever, brees is missing his HC and has team that has gotten more negative press than any team has gotten in awhile.... stafford is a bit surprising. usually his only problem is staying healthy, and there is defiently something else wrong with him this year.

Leading the league in TDs is great but is anyone scared of the Bills WRs? I mean they have to have the least impressive group of WRs in the entire NFL. thank g_d for CJ Spiller. HE's a RB-WR combined. Gotta take some of the pressure off that guy. He's gonna get banged up.