Those in a panic should take a breath and read PFF'S analysis of t

Whomever wrote that article actually watched the game close and knows some football.

One minor little item which I disagreed with is when he said that Redman's 14 yard run was negated by a holding penalty to Pouncey and that was where the hole was, meaning the run wouldn't have happened without the hold. What I saw was the hole between the guard and tackle, not the center and guard, and the run would have gained 14 with or without the hold, which came after Redman was through the hole. The first part of the block was okay, then Pouncey just tackled his man. It was a good call, I just think it would have been a big gain without it.

Whomever wrote that article actually watched the game close and knows some football.

One minor little item which I disagreed with is when he said that Redman's 14 yard run was negated by a holding penalty to Pouncey and that was where the hole was, meaning the run wouldn't have happened without the hold. What I saw was the hole between the guard and tackle, not the center and guard, and the run would have gained 14 with or without the hold, which came after Redman was through the hole. The first part of the block was okay, then Pouncey just tackled his man. It was a good call, I just think it would have been a big gain without it.

You are correct, Kelly.

The author neglected to mention that the referee announced the penalty against Pouncy, but actually flagged Willie Colon, the LG on the play. It was really obvious watching the play, as he threw the flag right at big #74, but then announced #53.

Good analysis of the starting unit. I think the starting defense did a great job up until the final drive before the half. One thing I wish Bills defenders would start doing is turning their heads around, so they can make a play on the deep pass. I've seen numerous Bills defenders in position to make a play, but failed to turn their head around in time, resulting in a catch for big yards.

Thanks for that link. Nice read.

I can only hope that Barnett gets beat like that in coverage every time. He couldn't have played Dwyer any better on that 33 yard reception.

GO BILLS!!!

Thanks for that link. Nice read.

I can only hope that Barnett gets beat like that in coverage every time. He couldn't have played Dwyer any better on that 33 yard reception.

GO BILLS!!!

Except to turn around and look for the ball...his adjustment was poor IMO

Tough play even for a good CB to make, let alone an LB. Perfect throw by BR is what it took and that's what Dwyer got. The back shoulder throw is the hardest to defend. I just can't find too much fault with Barnett on that play.

GO BILLS!!!

Except Ben's pass was perfect. There was nothing Barnett could have done there. I almost dropped my beer seeing how well Rothlisberger threw that pass. Un-frickin'-real. Like throwing a strike to the inside corner from 35 yds away.

PTR

Nice article!! This board is full of people who love Buffalo Bills football, but dont truely know the game of football.....the in's and out's!

Look guys.....we are heading into the season 100% healthy all over the field....we have depth now, some positions more thin then others....

Really....whats the outcome of preseason going to mean when its week 12 and we are fighting for the wildcard? Not a damn thing!

Thanks for posting that article!