Parking List For TBD Tailgate XIII @ Hammer's Lot 9/16/2012

Hammered a Lot

Choices are "Prime" party area parking or "General" parking. "Prime" parking has limited spaces.

Parking starts at 7am.

"Prime" held till 8am General till 8:30am

For those who come late and if the lot is full at that time, there is addition parking at 4155 Abbott Road, right across the street.

If you would like a "Prime" or "General" spot please post 1 Prime or 1 General.

To make parking easier, please have a large (easy to read) sign with TBD and your parking choice (Prime or General) on it.

Show it when you pull in.

Thank You.

Parking List closes on September 14, 2012 6pm EST.

I'll be there parking with Kenny's crew. Kenny and I chatted and he's going to give me one of his open spots for the year... Does that make me prime or general?

Neither. This is a parking list for the Two Bills Drive Annual Home Opener Tailgate (TBDAHOT). Kenny's group, though in the same lot, is in a seperate area.

1 general Please. And a few ?,s

charcoal grills allowed?

Price for parking.

And just wanted to say I was born and Raised in Dallas and I am a huge cowboys fan. I have been in WNY for 5 years now and have fallen in love with this team and its fans. I seriously think you guy are the loudest moth faithful fans in the NFL.

Choices are "Prime" party area parking or "General" parking. "Prime" parking has limited spaces.

Parking starts at 7am.

"Prime" held till 8am General till 8:30am

For those who come late and if the lot is full at that time, there is addition parking at 4155 Abbott Road, right across the street.

If you would like a "Prime" or "General" spot please post 1 Prime or 1 General.

To make parking easier, please have a large (easy to read) sign with TBD and your parking choice (Prime or General) on it.

Show it when you pull in.

Thank You.

Parking List closes on September 14, 2012 6pm EST.

ANY ONE ELSE. UPDATE General time now held to 9am SHARP.

Guest Cdn TDB rookie

1 Regular please. We are driving from Toronto so we should arrive between 10am and 11am so we will probably park across the street.

Thanks Hammer we are ecstatic to join The Greatest Show On Earth.

Hammer,

Do you have one more prime spot available? Paul and Lisa (Batavia Party Zone) have friends coming up and were looking for a spot.

Thanks!

yes that makes 3 prime for FF

1 general Please. And a few ?,s

charcoal grills allowed?

Price for parking.

And just wanted to say I was born and Raised in Dallas and I am a huge cowboys fan. I have been in WNY for 5 years now and have fallen in love with this team and its fans. I seriously think you guy are the loudest moth faithful fans in the NFL.

yes grills are allowed

First time season ticket holder coming from Ohio. Just me and my wife lookin for friendly Bills fans to party with. Any chance I can purchase a parking spot in your lot?

First time season ticket holder coming from Ohio. Just me and my wife lookin for friendly Bills fans to party with. Any chance I can purchase a parking spot in your lot?

yes and holding a general parking spot

All of those TBDer's who signed up for Prime, Prime it is. Generals, it's is and maybe Primed. PARKING UPDATE For those who sleep in or are running late, there will be parking directly across the street from the kick azz TBD tailgate party at 4170 Abbott Road( look for the hammer II sign) beside 4155 Abbott Road coming late or ? contact me at 716 481 2021.