I almost got hurt last night

I was watching the Bills game at the bar and I thought of you guys and all you have been through. I felt bad for you. I know you guys is pretty good fans which is something I respect. Small town fans like you is the second best kind really. You got your Green Bay and Buffalo and KC and a few other podunks in the league and they usually really support their team. I like you guys better than the ones like the Dallas fans into their shiny stadium and everything is big in Texas baloney or the Chicago fans who are just stupid and talk with the dumb accent or the worst of them the Boston fans. Of course the NY City fans are the best ones because they know more about sports and have better traditions and just more people so more excitement but you guys are the second best.

So that is why I feel bad a little when I have to tell you this story. I was remarking to my friend Vince that the Bills wasn't doing much in terms of offense and that the game looked a little boring. Then there was another incomplete pass by that guy you have for QB and Vince says that the Bills is playing the Jets in week one and what the heck will they do against the Jets defense if they play like that against the Redskins. I started laughing so hard and I couldn't stop cuz Vince was laughing too and it just got worse and worse. I think I hurt my stomach and still couldn't stop. The only thing that made me stop was the guy that complained about the noise and I had to bust his head open with an empty bottle from the bar. I didn't really stop laughing but it turned into a more normal laugh that I could control. I'm glad he was there. I never saw him in the bar before. Also you will be glad because I think he was there to watch the game because he had a Redskins shirt on so I suppose I got in a shot for you guys.

I don't think it is really fair that the NFL makes the Bills play the Jets right away when they need to get better. I know we play twice a year but it might be closer if you guys got in a little practice against teams like Miami and you might not feel like the season was over after one week. I hope yous enjoy the rest of the games that don't count.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

More coherent than your usual stuff spags

Here you guys go again. I was trying to be as nice as I could be with the Bills stinking up the joint and then you guys try to pick a fight. Again. Normally I'd introduce your knee to Mr. ball pean hammer but I laughed so much last night that I am still in a good mood so I won't take the bait.

I was watching the Bills game at the bar and I thought of you guys and all you have been through. I felt bad for you. I know you guys is pretty good fans which is something I respect. Small town fans like you is the second best kind really. You got your Green Bay and Buffalo and KC and a few other podunks in the league and they usually really support their team. I like you guys better than the ones like the Dallas fans into their shiny stadium and everything is big in Texas baloney or the Chicago fans who are just stupid and talk with the dumb accent or the worst of them the Boston fans. Of course the NY City fans are the best ones because they know more about sports and have better traditions and just more people so more excitement but you guys are the second best.

So that is why I feel bad a little when I have to tell you this story. I was remarking to my friend Vince that the Bills wasn't doing much in terms of offense and that the game looked a little boring. Then there was another incomplete pass by that guy you have for QB and Vince says that the Bills is playing the Jets in week one and what the heck will they do against the Jets defense if they play like that against the Redskins. I started laughing so hard and I couldn't stop cuz Vince was laughing too and it just got worse and worse. I think I hurt my stomach and still couldn't stop. The only thing that made me stop was the guy that complained about the noise and I had to bust his head open with an empty bottle from the bar. I didn't really stop laughing but it turned into a more normal laugh that I could control. I'm glad he was there. I never saw him in the bar before. Also you will be glad because I think he was there to watch the game because he had a Redskins shirt on so I suppose I got in a shot for you guys.

I don't think it is really fair that the NFL makes the Bills play the Jets right away when they need to get better. I know we play twice a year but it might be closer if you guys got in a little practice against teams like Miami and you might not feel like the season was over after one week. I hope yous enjoy the rest of the games that don't count.

Always good to hear from Jimmy Crayo--I mean JImmy Spags.

I used to believe that you were a real Jets fan. Not so much after this story.

Why not schmucklehead? I got news for you. Real Jets fans laugh at the Bills all the time. It was just last night I laughed a little harder than usual.

T

I think I hurt my stomach and still couldn't stop. The only thing that made me stop was the guy that complained about the noise and I had to bust his head open with an empty bottle from the bar. I didn't really stop laughing but it turned into a more normal laugh that I could control. I'm glad he was there. I never saw him in the bar before. Also you will be glad because I think he was there to watch the game because he had a Redskins shirt on so I suppose I got in a shot for you guys.

Thanks Jimmy! And I'm glad you didn't die laughing. It would be a shame if you missed seeing Sanbow get smashed in week one!

Edited by Stranger in a Strange Land

What'd you and Vince do after the game?

Did he help you out with your stomach pain?

Vince gave me a asprin but I went home and went to sleep because my stomach still hurt. Vince ended up getting busted for roughing up a hooker a little bit and I had to bail him out a three in the AM. Then we got laughing again thinking about that rookie cop when his Sarge busts his balls for not knowing who he was arresting. He'll learn like they all do.

Always good to hear from Jimmy Crayo--I mean JImmy Spags.

I think he eats non-toxic cray...colored wax.

Jimmy Spags, youze a nice guy an all, but us Buffalonians don't need no Jets fan from Yonkers to bust a 'Skins head for us.

Another example of great creative writing by Spags. So much more enjoyable on a day after a game instead of people at one extreme ready to jump off a cliff, and at the other extreme, diehards who can excuse away any performance preseason or regular season.

Keep up the good work Spags! :thumbsup:

Why not schmucklehead? I got news for you. Real Jets fans laugh at the Bills all the time. It was just last night I laughed a little harder than usual.

So you have only been a jets fan for 3 years but a jizz fan your whole life.

When I hear the term 'mafia' I think weak group of men joining in numbers to seem tough.. naturally I think "bills mafia" is stupid. I mean unless the Bills are a weak team, lets stop the word mafia..

Jimmy Spagnola on the other hand needs the word mafia in his life.. Its funny to hear about this weak man acting tough and that Bills fans is the reason we need to stop the word mafia.. Jimmy Spagnola and his father Fireman Ed are well sad and I am glad he got confronted by a 130 lb redskins fan.. and almost lost. Good job Jimmy! Enjoy that drink that was thrown in ur face you dirty italian princess

F Jimmy, and the jets

Here you guys go again. I was trying to be as nice as I could be with the Bills stinking up the joint and then you guys try to pick a fight. Again. Normally I'd introduce your knee to Mr. ball pean hammer but I laughed so much last night that I am still in a good mood so I won't take the bait.

Ayyy Yooooo!! Welcome to stinkin up DAH joint wit Jimmie Spaggssss and Im YAH host, JIMMIE SPAGGSSS, AYYY YOOOOOO!!! You sound like some made up character on a sitcom show, like a funky Fonzarelli, but Im still in a good mood so I'll take it easy on youzz Jest fans, coming on our turf talkin all tough about hammers and wait until a cop finds out who your small time friend is, anyone roughing up hookers is on the low ranking side, a perfect fall GUYYYY for real gangsters doing real work. Ayyyyy YOOOOO!! LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!

Ok I just got messaged.

The message was if I know whats best for me i will shut my mouth.

Fair enough.. i mean after hearing about jimmys past and prison sex.. I really dont wanna get 'wacked' by Jimmy Fags..

ST john Fisher last night practice, ill be there with a self made T shirt saying "where is Jimmy Fags" You will find me, and we will go from there.

see ya then my dirty italian princess..

When I hear the term 'mafia' I think weak group of men joining in numbers to seem tough.. naturally I think "bills mafia" is stupid. I mean unless the Bills are a weak team, lets stop the word mafia..

Jimmy Spagnola on the other hand needs the word mafia in his life.. Its funny to hear about this weak man acting tough and that Bills fans is the reason we need to stop the word mafia.. Jimmy Spagnola and his father Fireman Ed are well sad and I am glad he got confronted by a 130 lb redskins fan.. and almost lost. Good job Jimmy! Enjoy that drink that was thrown in ur face you dirty italian princess

F Jimmy, and the jets

Hey tough guy in case you failed to notice didn't nobody in here use the word mafia until you did. That's because nobody uses it. And you talk good and tough and with real big letters two but maybe your keyboard is broke or something. The Redskins guy was a fat guy with a mouth who quickly became a fat guy with a bloody skull but pretty quiet but don't worry about me none. I got it covered ok. And if you don't want to hear the word mafia no more keep up with the attitude then. Maybe I'll play that Phil Collins song with the drums at the end that Mike Tyson did in the movie. But insteada real drums I'll use your eardrums and then you won't have to worry about hearing nothing no more.

I knew ur weak pride would bring u out to play..

tell ur mama to put an ice pack in the freezer for you

I don't really get up to the sticks much but the Bills practice and a t-shirt huh? Before you say stuff like that you might want to look at my picture. Yours looks like Robin from the old Batman show. Robin is a girl name. Do you wear a utility belt?

Nice comments about the "assigned" pic.. its cute.

I look at your pic, and I see a mug shot from when you beat up ur mother at church. now go get that ice park for ur mother i mentioned earlier.

I travel a lot, i see u dont... but I will where that shirt in jersey since "u dont come up to the sticks"

im not that hard to spot for you, especially since my shirt will invite ur self to me, call it the law of attraction.

what did Bart Scott say? Cant Wait.. now go do some curls short body.. beef up for me

Spags is like that kid you went to school with who had the persona of a big tough kid and no one questioned it because it was so laughable. Why would anyone be upset by what he says? Besides, it is the internet! I don't think there is any reason we have to worry about lil Jimmy Spaggles.

Hay spags u gotta lotta nerve cumn on here yappin off at cha mouth,dude do me a favor go n get chu a muzzle fa ya fat mouth cuse im tired of reading ya stupid comments this is bills mafia territory,n cum sept 9th after we take out ya stinkin J.E.T.S JETS,JETS JETS your not gunna b on here runnin ya fat mouth.o n dude u look like sombody i seen on americas most wanted lmaoffff!!!

Is he stupid or unfunny?

dude really sounds stupid!!

I love it when the Jets games are coming. Nothing beats a good Jimmy Spags thread.

Do you close your eyes when Rex is sucking on your toes or just take it all in?from tha looks of his picture it seems to me like he takes it all in.i guess thats why rexxy lost so much weight.