Nigel Bradham on BB.com...

Booger

It's probably the wings that are throwing you off.

Ahh, thank you for that...battling a case of Diverticulitis (flare up) right now. All liquid diet for 3 more days unfortunately. Little out of it.

I pretty much think that Nigel will pretty much be pretty much one of the starters come pretty much midseason.

I'm really excited to see what this kid can do in the next couple years. He's got the ability to be a long time starter for us. Too bad he says pretty much so much.

Hannah is a sweetheart and nice eye candy.the rookies get shy around her. She isnt dumb though and will come around in time.

Nigel Bradham.

Great pick by Nix , Whaley, and company.

great pick.

He is considered a strong side who can handle the gronks, but i think he can play anywhere in time. Carder will be able to bring it for us too, even though he was a late pick he might have been a bargain.

we shall see soon enough.

but he appears to have the physical assets that threaten to remove helmets. with the heads attached still. yummm.

go bills!

I think Hannah Bueler is AWFUL.

Hate to say it but that was my first thought as well. I mean yeah she's cute and seems sweet but c'mon..."so what do you think about the film room?"....."so what do you think about the new field?"..."so what do you think about the tour?"...Also she always asks a question then immediately follows it with another question that merits a different response than her first one. Hate to criticize someone in a field I know nothing about but just seems so sloppy and no preparation. Very similar to most of the crap that "sports writers" spew out these days.

Chris Brown: not fun to look at, has crazy eyebrow movements, asks some ok questions but it takes him four minutes to ask said questions

Hannah Buehler: fun to look at, asks bad questions but what did you expect.

Advantage Hannah

Edited by FluffHead

Hey - I LIKE Hannah! Regarding Nigel, he reminds me of a young Mike Tyson - back when Tyson was knocking out opponents in the first round. His voice is lower, though...

she has the prototypical buffalo chick nasal voice. i miss my hometown, but i do not miss chicks who talk straight out of their nose.

Hate to say it but that was my first thought as well. I mean yeah she's cute and seems sweet but c'mon..."so what do you think about the film room?"....."so what do you think about the new field?"..."so what do you think about the tour?"...Also she always asks a question then immediately follows it with another question that merits a different response than her first one. Hate to criticize someone in a field I know nothing about but just seems so sloppy and no preparation. Very similar to most of the crap that "sports writers" spew out these days.

She was very weak. I can't believe the Bills would post this crap on their website. What a terrible interview/tour.

she has the prototypical buffalo chick nasal voice. i miss my hometown, but i do not miss chicks who talk straight out of their nose.

I kind of miss boobs (sorry, if you find that offensive but we are both in Asia) so he may get what I am saying.

You don't have to listen to her if she's....ahh, nevermind.

I pretty much think that Nigel will pretty much be pretty much one of the starters come pretty much midseason.

I'm really excited to see what this kid can do in the next couple years. He's got the ability to be a long time starter for us. Too bad he says pretty much so much.

"Most definitely."

Hey - I LIKE Hannah! Regarding Nigel, he reminds me of a young Mike Tyson - back when Tyson was knocking out opponents in the first round. His voice is lower, though...

i love Hanna but absolutely sick of the Stevie "Buffalo Buffalo lets go buffalo" intro plug. Stevie is the man but a couple more takes and a "shout" reference wudda been tolerable lol!...enuff said

Haha, well, gentlemen, there's no accounting for taste. But your opinions don't change the fact she's TERRIBLE at her job! :rolleyes:

Why do I have a feeling this guy is going to be my favorite Bill within 3 years.....

hopefully this kid brings what we are all hoping for, a tough sob that brings the lumber without drawing the flag. seems most people are really pulling for him, count me among them.

Guys, these are fluff pieces...hardly earth shattering stuff, even if Edward R Murrow was doing the story. These are not hardcore photojournalism pieces... the work on these things is not award worthy, but does it need to be? People should just relax, sometimes...just sayin'

Guys, these are fluff pieces...hardly earth shattering stuff, even if Edward R Murrow was doing the story. These are not hardcore photojournalism pieces... the work on these things is not award worthy, but does it need to be? People should just relax, sometimes...just sayin'

Filling content on websites is hard in the NFL.

PTR

She is young and just out of college. Cut her a little slack.

That's really not an excuse...for any job. Let alone one where hundreds, nay THOUSANDS of "young, just out of college" up-and-comers are lined up around the corner just to get a taste. In fact, I'd say most of those newbies would do her job FOR FREE. With as competitive as today's media landscape is (especially in broadcast, ESPECIALLY for recent grads), there's really no excuse to have someone who's so bad at interviews.

This video isn't the only example of this. I've seen her interview players with hard hitting questions like: if you didn't play football what would you do and why? :unsure:

When bb.com is the sole source for most of our (out of towners) Bills media, then it's nice to see something that's even watchable. It's not that she's not good, it's that she's bad. See my response above for why this is intolerable.

**author's note: I'm really not that "worked up" over this. It's an observation, and one that I stand by, and obviously share with other posters in this thread. If this Bills put their name on something or someONE, my hope is that it would reflect the excellence the organization strives for. I don't think that's too much to ask. You don't see a neon website littered with Comic Sans, you don't see logo duplicates that are drawn by hand with crayon, no. There's a level of professionalism and a high-class image the Bills strive for, and frankly she doesn't live up to that with her "so what do you think of the meeting room?" What do you think of the campus?" questions. It's boring to watch and it's an insult to all the perfectly qualified media professionals that could do her job a thousand times better than her.

While I understand that Barnett and Morrison are penciled in to play OLB in the 4-3, I like the footage I've seen of Bradham on Youtube. He seems to be a pretty big hitter and doesn't do bad in coverage of TE's either. I saw a characterization that sounded like it made sense to me. Someone called him a "giant safety". I could care less about Hannah Buehler. I'm ready for football!

She's a hottie!

Really?

If she wasn't a 'reporter' for the Bills, she would be average.

I hope as some of you have pointed out she will get more comfortable and thus provide better coverage. I do not know anything about her and hope she does a wonderful job. But come on guys, she is no Erin Andrew.

I kind of miss boobs (sorry, if you find that offensive but we are both in Asia) so he may get what I am saying.

i do, but at what price? still have flashbacks of this drunk Polish girl who frequented annacone's in the early nineties. face like a horse, but a finer body you would not find. very easy after many labatts.

Really?

If she wasn't a 'reporter' for the Bills, she would be average.

I hope as some of you have pointed out she will get more comfortable and thus provide better coverage. I do not know anything about her and hope she does a wonderful job. But come on guys, she is no Erin Andrew.

My take: She's cute (not more than that) and has a pleasant personality. Obviously she needs to ask better questions, but she'll learn. The "personality" thing -- well, that can't be learned.

BA