UPDATE: QB Vince Young Signs With Buffalo Bills

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does this mean we can cut thigpen and Brad Smith? thigpen is bad, and Brad Smith is over paid for a Bad WR/ wildcat QB, not to mention he looked awful when he did run the wildcat and he got beat out as a KR man be a rookie

Smith will stay. The question to me is whether they let Young and Thigpen battle it out for the #2 job or they cut Thigpen early and get Young ready for the season getting all of the #2 reps. I would imagine they release Thigpen early but it's tough to say.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

He has nothing left to lose, and with Thigpen as our backup, neither do we.

There is no--REPEAT, NO--harm in this.

+1

I really don't understand the hate for him as a backup to Fitz???? I see Chan using him in the wildcat sub-package and red-zone if need be. Also what's not to like about a backup QB with starter experience and a winning record to beat.IMHO, Some of these posters need to get off their high horse because i'm pretty sure they have made mistakes in the past....prolly not I forgot everyone here seems to have lived the model life. :unsure:

Happy about it. Fitz is still my first choice, but now we have OPTIONS in case he gets hurt again.

And having someone to run the wildcat other than BS means that our opponents actually have to guess whether ot not we are going to run it (as opposed to KNOWING) it's going to be a run.

Dear Buddy,

I have been a fan and a season ticket holder since 1987. My passion for this team has never wavered. I became a Buffalo Bills fan after years of growing up as a Giant fan. In 1987, I moved to Buffalo and needed to root for a team I thought I could more identify with. At that time Ronnie Harmon had dropped the pass that would have changed the Buffalo Bills franchise around and in spite of that I saw great things happening for the Bills so I made the commitment emotionally and financially. I am saying this with all honesty. If you sign Vince Young I will take my business else were. That is a promise.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Hey, if I hear it I share it.

I've been told by a few fellow posters on another message board to slap the **** out of all of you.

:nana:

Thanks to those who don't rip on the little guy and everyone over at SF. :)

Way to go Mr. Nix. Welcome to the board.