Rd 5, Pick #147: LB Tank Carder - TCU

SDS

1335639333[/url]' post='2451567']

I realize that we couldnt fix everything in one year--altho Buddy is trying hard..-But

I hope the LBs we picked are potential starters--because this is the glaring weakness on the team .

We can give Buddy the benefit of the doubt on TJ(musnt have been any LBs he liked at 3) because of his stellar moves so far.

IMO, TJ was a good pick. We need a deep WR threat. That's what we got (hopefully). For me the only puzzling thing was why they traded up to get a player that pretty much everyone had going several rounds later. But, in the end, we just gave up a 7th rounder. So I'm not concerned; just curious more than anything.

What's the rules for names on a jersey? This kid should just put his first name on the jersey, if the league lets him. It'd be an instant top seller.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walter Football.Com Draft Grade:

147. Tank Carder, LB, TCU: A+ Grade

Wow. Buffalo has really improved its roster this weekend. Tank Carder would have been a second-round pick if he hadn't played hurt this past season. He's a really talented linebacker with a great work ethic. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he made it into the starting lineup in a year or two.

Wow. Buffalo has really improved its roster this weekend. Tank Carder would have been a second-round pick if he hadn't played hurt this past season. He's a really talented linebacker with a great work ethic. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he made it into the starting lineup in a year or two.

Damn.

he will

Not to mention guards.

I realize you're continuing a joke, but actually the Bills got deeper at G as well -- courtesy of Buddy's philosophy and strategy of drafting big guys at OT who can move inside if they don't work out there (or are needed because of injury).

guys like this are fun to watch early on...lottsa talent w the black mark of injury or attitude that lowered their draft #

For those interested he also ran a draft diary for walterfootball.com it's nothing earth shattering but I found it interesting none the less. I'll have to reread it now that he plays for the bills.

what's so great about this guy? the rivals write-up had more bad to say about him; couldn't figure it what is upside is.

He's white and his name is tank. TBD wouldn't care about him if his name was Tom Carder.