Rd 5, Pick #147: LB Tank Carder - TCU

SDS

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't care if he sucks. Best name on the team. A Mack Strong kind of a name. This kid has a great name. It's not a name with any length - but it's strong and looks and sounds real impressive. He'll sell a lot of Jerseys.

He should be the only player announced each week. That's how strong his name is.

WalterFootball: " 4/25/12: Carder had a phenomenal Combine and pro day where he showed off more speed than many gave him credit for. With those two performances, he illustrated his speed to cover a lot of ground in the NFL. Carder has received a fair amount of interest in the form of pre-draft visits.

Edited by Beerball
Please provide a link and snippets of articles only.

That's a great story

Just so you know, your mindless, repetitive crusade with no basis whatsoever in reality is just making you look reallllly foolish.

Oh just having a little fun, that's all. I'm pretty happy with the way things turned out so I will back it down. :D

Don't care if he sucks. Best name on the team. A Mack Strong kind of a name. This kid has a great name. It's not a name with any length - but it's strong and looks and sounds real impressive. He'll sell a lot of Jerseys.

He should be the only player announced each week. That's how strong his name is.

Best name on the team?

For some reason I thought you'd like Nigel Bradham and Alex Carrington.

:)

Weird, Oline and LB depth. Novel idea. I like this team again.

I realize that we couldnt fix everything in one year--altho Buddy is trying hard..-But

I hope the LBs we picked are potential starters--because this is the glaring weakness on the team .

We can give Buddy the benefit of the doubt on TJ(musnt have been any LBs he liked at 3) because of his stellar moves so far.

I guess Moats, Batten and White needed some company on the sideline? OK, so I don't hate it, I just kinda think...meh. Oh well, its the 5th round.

What's your beef exactly?

The guy is the 6th rated ILB prospect in the draft. He's not a reach, he's a very solid prospect who may have the potential to become great.

When you look at his history, it's clear he's a "baller", someone you should never count out.