OJ is INNOCENT

major

Not sure how credible that source is. There are reports that OJ essentially confessed years later to a friend after a night of drinking. He said everything would have been fine had she not opened the door with a knife in her hand. Anxious to see what comes of this.

I think it's the same guy - there's a 20-30 minute video someplace that he put out a few years ago

that puts together a pretty strong case that the son did it.

It is hard to find but look for the video, pretty compelling. No one is going to ever open the investigation again though. OJ is in jail (and would at least be convicted as an accomplice) and the police and DA Effed up, no way they would go back and look at it again. It is not in the best interests of the public or some crap like that.

I would be far happier for all families involved if this could be proved. Imagine what life must be like for an innocent person acquitted of murder, but seen as a monster, and guilty in everyone Else's eyes. This of course assumes OJ was in fact not guilty, which I think there's a strong possibility. Nothing could be worse to live your life ostracized for something you didn't do.

I would be far happier for all families involved if this could be proved. Imagine what life must be like for an innocent person acquitted of murder, but seen as a monster, and guilty in everyone Else's eyes. This of course assumes OJ was in fact not guilty, which I think there's a strong possibility. Nothing could be worse to live your life ostracized for something you didn't do.

If it's true, he's guilty of covering-it-up. And I think he'd still want to take the rap, for his son.

Only OJ knows what's true. A very sad story of a Golden Boy who's life takes a nasty turn with those events in '94. If Jason had committed the double murder, it does explain quite a bit of OJ's behavior that horrific evening. Then the way the narcissistic Simpson conducted himself throughout the trial and afterwards - up to and including the bizzare Vegas armed robbery - perhaps extremely bitter about how everything turned out (becoming a pariah and thought-guilty of something he (maybe) didn't do).

Now serving 33 yrs for armed robbery - I can't help but think that sentence is 2-3x what it would have been for anyone else. A little retribution for skating on Nicole & Ron's deaths? I always wondered . . .

I wonder if/when OJ is eligible for parole?

Why do I have a cut on my thumb right now? Last I checked, I didn't kill anyone.

This sounds like a case for disjunctive syllogism...

DC Tom is either (A) a murderer or (B) not a murderer

The cut on his thumb is irrelevant due to the possibility of racism within the police department (i.e., not (A))

THEREFORE, DC Tom is (B) not a murderer (but he will kick your ass if you say dumb crap)

Edited by gringo starr

Now serving 33 yrs for armed robbery - I can't help but think that sentence is 2-3x what it would have been for anyone else. A little retribution for skating on Nicole & Ron's deaths? I always wondered . . .

KARMA.................. :thumbsup:

Hey OJ, enjoy your stay

This sounds like a case for disjunctive syllogism...

DC Tom is either (A) a murderer or (B) not a murderer

The cut on his thumb is irrelevant due to the possibility of racism within the police department (i.e., not (A))

THEREFORE, DC Tom is (B) not a murderer (but he will kick your ass if you say dumb crap)

Doesn't matter, Tom is a middle age, white American male, so it's self defense. Now if he was a white hispanic......

It makes you think because it's a plausible theory. Jason Simpson was 24 at the time, a big guy, skilled with knives, and prone to violence and aggression and not a big fan of stepmom.

I have always thought that it was entirely possible that Jason did it, and that OJ was there. I have yet to see anything that would make me believe that Jason could not have been there, although I haven't followed it close since it happened. And it was the only remotely plausible theory where OJ wasn't the killer and yet acted the way he did. I still think chances are that OJ did it, but it's certainly a reasonable chance that Jason did, and there are many clues that would make someone believe he did.

Edited by Kelly the Dog

Isn;t it funny how we hear about this 17 years after the trial? Just OJ trying to regain his sparkly clean image.

When the verdict was announced, I was putting gas in my car. You...were not even born yet. I owned a car. You didn't exist.

I am very old.

When the verdict was announced, I was putting gas in my car. You...were not even born yet. I owned a car. You didn't exist.

I am very old.

We were having a 'guilty' or 'not guilty' office pool. There was about a 4:1 ratio for people guessing at 'guilty'.