1993-1994 AFC Championship game

vincec

I have been trying to find video highlights or extended statistics/recap for this game for some time now with no luck. Does anybody have any leads on where I might find something?

Thanks!

I have a copy of the game on disc. I'll see if I can find it. Send me a message with address.

I was there. What do you want to know? We won.

PTR

I know. But the game seems to have been forgotten. Not even a clip on YouTube except for when Montana got KO'd. Didn't the Bills rush for over 400 yards? And the only clip is on the opposing QB? Funny.

I know. But the game seems to have been forgotten. Not even a clip on YouTube except for when Montana got KO'd. Didn't the Bills rush for over 400 yards? And the only clip is on the opposing QB? Funny.

They did run for a lot but it wasn't 400

Game was over when Montana got hurt

Off the top of my head, Thurman ran for 189 yards and I remember Bob Trumpy who I think did the color commentary, say "Why can't they do this in the Superbowl?" :censored:

It was Thurman's greatest game IMO, and was followed by him quitting in the Super Bowl. It is so bittersweet thinking about that Chiefs game.

Off the top of my head, Thurman ran for 189 yards and I remember Bob Trumpy who I think did the color commentary, say "Why can't they do this in the Superbowl?" :censored:

Putting that game in context, Chiefs smoked the Bills during the regular season, totally shutting down our running game. There was major concern playing them in the playoffs and not being able to run against them. Then, Thurman basically runs it down the Chiefs' throats all day long. It was just an unreal performance.

Putting that game in context, Chiefs smoked the Bills during the regular season, totally shutting down our running game. There was major concern playing them in the playoffs and not being able to run against them. Then, Thurman basically runs it down the Chiefs' throats all day long. It was just an unreal performance.

alot of it right at Derrick Thomas - who was benched

I have a copy burned into my brain of Joe Montana lying stunned on the frozen turf after getting leveled by Bruce Smith.

I have an image of him looking dazed and spent sitting on the bench with his parka and hood on.

I remember thinking that he should probably retire.

Watching that highlight of Montana being concussed, what struck me is how clean the hit was by Bruce. No lowering of the helmet, no going after Montana's head -- the guy just did it right.

Loved every single one of those Bills games on NBC.

I'm starting to wonder if the Matrix was right in that the late 20th century was the apex of civilization. :D

It's so ingrained in me that NBC still does the AFC games, that I turn to Channel 2 almost every time the Bills are about to play.

I have been trying to find video highlights or extended statistics/recap for this game for some time now with no luck. Does anybody have any leads on where I might find something?

Thanks!

I have all the afc championship games on vhs tapes. I really need to get them converted to dvd. I was at all the championship games also

To the original poster, I have moved twice in the last year, but I know somewhere I have a burned DVD with every play from that game. I ordered it on ebay. It's not the entire broadcast, as the person who made the DVD just cut from play to play, but it might satisfy your need for it if you would like me to try to make you a copy?

Lookin' to OJ for details from the sideline, awesome!

lol, that was very surreal to hear that

To the original poster, I have moved twice in the last year, but I know somewhere I have a burned DVD with every play from that game. I ordered it on ebay. It's not the entire broadcast, as the person who made the DVD just cut from play to play, but it might satisfy your need for it if you would like me to try to make you a copy?

Thanks. I think that Nucci is going to hook me up. If something falls through I'll message you.