Update: 3 winners in Mega Millions so far

!@#$ Mega Millions. I'm going to win the lottery by suing Chef for $50m after getting brucellosis from his cheese.

You'd never win. I didn't sell it to you, you took your own chances by coming over to my place (yeah, like you're invited) to taste my cheese. My high priced lawyers will kick your hick lawyer' ass all day.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd never win. I didn't sell it to you, you took your own chances by coming over to my place (yeah, like you're invited) to taste my cheese. My high priced lawyers will kick your hick lawyer' ass all day.

I'll represent myself and bury you in paperwork, so it's cheaper to settle than fight me.

!@#$ Mega Millions. I'm going to win the lottery by suing Chef for $50m after getting brucellosis from his cheese.

With that, DC Tom becomes the first person to reference brucellosis on a football forum :lol:

So many people are buying tickets for this, I predict the jackpot is split no less than 4 ways.

Rob Dyrdek (from MTV) just bought $700 worth of tickets.

So the correct odds of winning are 175,711,536 to 1.So if you can spit out all combinations on tickets(i know this is hard if not impossible to do)before the draw, and the pot gets to $600M, split 4 ways you lose $100M. Split 3 you make$25M.

I will take my chances on .10 supers at the ractetrack

Edited by plenzmd1

They say the odds of winning are 1 in 176 million...if you buy 10 does that drop the odds to 1 in 17.6 or does the randomness effect that differently

I believe it simply raises your chance to 10 in 176 million.

There are almost 176 million combinations of numbers you can play. You buy 10 tickets of different combinations. That's what makes it now 10 chances to win. Want to make sure you win? Buy all 176 million combinations.