TEBOW!!! is a Jet! (finally)

Gotta chuckle at Bills fans dissing Tebow...in the last 6 games how have the Broncos done compared to the Bills? Fitzpatrick is accredited over and over with being a Harvard braniac but I'd take Tebow's INT stat over Ryan's anyday.

It's funny how when the Bills had a winning streak early in the season we heard "this is our year" with no solid talent to truly back up a playoff run. Now the Broncos are competitive and "in the hunt" but all we hear from the doubters and haters is that Tebow has "no talent". A clear double-standard from the "Bill-ievers".

I am no Broncos fan, but Bills fans best not throw stones given their already shattering glass house. Whether or not the guy is a long term QB in the NFL I do not know...but I DO KNOW that he is a winner, and the Bills need more guys with that mentality on their roster.

sounds like some of you guys will be pulling for denver to win when they play the bills. why don't you go buy a tebow jersey and a 6er of natty lite. bum!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody says he's not talented. They just think he is ultimately not an NFL QB and that the odds are against his long-term success as a passer or in a run/option-centered system as the QB. Teams will figure him out eventually and his inability to pass - and not just throw - don't bode well for him. He's proving people wrong to an extent, so far, but I would take his defense over the Bills' right now, and that is a factor in his success. If teams were running up the score against the Broncos and they were forced to pass to stay in the game, he'd be sunk. Just sayin'.

Nobody says he's not talented. They just think he is ultimately not an NFL QB and that the odds are against his long-term success as a passer or in a run/option-centered system as the QB. Teams will figure him out eventually and his inability to pass - and not just throw - don't bode well for him. He's proving people wrong to an extent, so far, but I would take his defense over the Bills' right now, and that is a factor in his success. If teams were running up the score against the Broncos and they were forced to pass to stay in the game, he'd be sunk. Just sayin'.

I partially agree with the naysayers...though I do believe that with time he'll get to be a better (not great) passer. In fact I think you'll see a huge difference next season in his overall game. Tebow is an incredibly hard worker and very coachable. He'll spend almost all of his off-season time finding ways to get better and overcome his shortcomings as a passer.

But to your last point, if that's true, how come he succeeds at the end of games when he has to throw?

35-32, seems like a moderately high scoring game...

It was a Fox game (NFC). I was watching Jets-Redskins on CBS, Broncos-Vikings on Fox, and Bills-Titans on my computer. A very entertaining afternoon!

Yup....I had 3 games too, plus the golf. Only problem with the silly 4:15 rule so here in NYC, they switched it off right after the tying FG (at 4:10) to show five minutes of commercials before going to the kickoff of the Giants game. And then they NEVER told us what happened in the game! Arrggghhh!!

It was a Fox game (NFC). I was watching Jets-Redskins on CBS, Broncos-Vikings on Fox, and Bills-Titans on my computer. A very entertaining afternoon!

One thing that I don't understand, why was the game on Fox? Denver was a road AFC team, shouldn't the game have been on CBS?

One thing that I don't understand, why was the game on Fox? Denver was a road AFC team, shouldn't the game have been on CBS?

I was curious about this, and looked it up. It had to do with the flexing of the Saints/Lions game tonight. Fox was left without enough 1:00 pm games.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/12/01/flexible-schedule-flexes-broncos-vikings-from-cbs-to-fox/