TEBOW!!! is a Jet! (finally)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tebow is leading the charge back from 26 - 10 deficit and will be the starting QB. Just shows that he is a gamer and not a great practice player. If they had started him they would have won.

I'm lost. I thought I was on the Buffalo Bills message board, but apparently I'm on the Broncos board.

Tell me about it! That pick-six that he got off of Sanchez was LEGENDARY

Just like his 20 yard, game winning TD run where he broke a number of tackles! :thumbsup:

The comments on this ESPN board on the Legend of Tebow are hilarious.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/35668/the-legend-of-tim-tebow-grows

One commenter noted that Elway looked pissed when Tebow won the game. I was thinking the exact same thing.

Ha! I bet its killing him as a "classic QB".

Tim Tebow’s number is 15 because that’s how many players it takes to tackle him.

LOL!! :thumbsup:

did I imply that he didn't? maybe I should have bolded the where he broke a number of tackles! :thumbsup:

Maybe you didn't watch the game but I will help you out here, Tebow didn't need to break a number of tackles because nobody in the Jets secondary wanted to tangle with him. Cromartie looked like he was more than happy to get blocked in the end zone.

Maybe you didn't watch the game but I will help you out here, Tebow didn't need to break a number of tackles because nobody in the Jets secondary wanted to tangle with him. Cromartie looked like he was more than happy to get blocked in the end zone.

I did watch the game; thanks for your input. He also didn't need to break any tackles because they blitzed everyone up the middle, and the receivers brought the defensive backs downfield, and tebow broke contain on eric smith's side therefore nobody was between tebow and the end zone; but i bet you already knew that since you watched the game, right?

I did watch the game; thanks for your input. He also didn't need to break any tackles because they blitzed everyone up the middle, and the receivers brought the defensive backs downfield, and tebow broke contain on eric smith's side therefore nobody was between tebow and the end zone; but i bet you already knew that since you watched the game, right?

ok, he didnt have to break tackles to score. so whats your point?

This is what annoys me; Good on Tebow for that final drive, but the Broncos' defense should be getting 95% of the credit. And yet, you don't hear a peep about them. From an objective standpoint, they saved Tebow's bacon. That winning drive could have very well been meaningless. And no, I'm not being anti-Tebow here. It's just that the Denver offense did NOTHING with the ball all game, so to be in a position where the lead was even attainable was a near miracle given how often they punted away to the Jets.

Look at the way the Broncos have been winning. Why aren't people saying "The Denver defense just wins games"?

Edited by SageAgainstTheMachine