DE Mark Anderson in Buffalo (SIGNED)

SKRAAPY

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PFT is reporting that he left town last night and is simultaneously in Chicago, Baltimore, and Tennessee. Also, his plane was grounded after it got stuck in a flock of deers.

One of the better PFT reports.

Also, some of you guys must not have had kraft mac 'n cheese in awhile, that **** is $1 a box! Kraft is pricey!

Let's close this deal with Anderson.

Won't be a full-time DE but him in a platoon with Kelsay would be very solid if you ask me. Another guy who can get after the passer would be a very nice luxury, to pair with Kelsay's leadership and abilities to stop the run.

A.B.C boys, always be closing!

It's time for Match Game!

You can tell Mark Anderson isn't quite as coveted as Mario Willians. The Bills had Mario visit with Jim Kelly. They took Mark Anderson to visit blank

I'll start...

Gene, I went with Mr. Belvedere.

Ooh I got another one!

You can tell Mark Anderson isn't quite as coveted as Mario Willians. The Bills had Mario visit with Jim Kelly. They took Mark Anderson to visit Koga the Gorilla

OR

You can tell Mark Anderson isn't quite as coveted as Mario Willians. The Bills had Mario visit with Jim Kelly. They took Mark Anderson to visit Peter Pan Guy

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

It's time for Match Game!

You can tell Mark Anderson isn't quite as coveted as Mario Willians. The Bills had Mario visit with Jim Kelly. They took Mark Anderson to visit blank

I'll start...

Gene, I went with Mr. Belvedere.

You can tell Mark Anderson isn't quite as coveted as Mario Willians. The Bills had Mario visit with Jim Kelly. They took Mark Anderson to visit Jm J. Bullock

You can tell Mark Anderson isn't quite as coveted as Mario Willians. The Bills had Mario visit with Jim Kelly. They took Mark Anderson to visit Peter Pan Guy

You can tell Mark Anderson isn't quite as coveted as Mario Willians. The Bills sent Nix to pick up Mario by jet. But they just asked Jay to call the local cab company for Mark Anderson

He'd be a fool not to sign here. With Dareus and Williams Squared occupying a lot of attention, he'd be a sack machine.

Very few other places have that potential for him.

And he'd get to make his old team miserable.

PTR

C'mon guys. This is funny but seriously, wouldn't it rule if he came? How 'bout showin' the man some of that fan love we got?

Seriously.

This is a big time free agent we're bringing in and all you guys can do is try to one up each other with jokes about how little we care about him vs. Mario Williams?

I got news for you. This may not be as huge of a signing as Mario Williams. But landing a 20 something year old pass rusher coming off a double digit sack season is about as big as some teams can get in FA. Add in the fact that we already have Mario and this would be HUGE.

But, of course, continue on with the ridiculousness.