All Peyton Manning, all the time!

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both of those 'articles' were probably written by like minded 'haters' like yourself.

Sorry, not buying it.

And for the cheap 'great regular season qb' comment. He has a ring. Marino, no. And he will hold almost every QB record when he is done.

If yo udo not like the guy for being a winner, then that means you are probably not one.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-hate-Peyton-Manning/199498075978

:lol:

You know what would be great if Andrew Luck turns out to be a bust & Peyton Manning goes somewhere & win a couple of Superbowl, Jim Irsay would be strung up in the street by Colt fans

A team coming off a one win season and now with a rookie QB. How are the Colts NOT going to struggle? Fans in Indy are going to miss Peyton pretty quickly, IMO.

A team coming off a one win season and now with a rookie QB. How are the Colts NOT going to struggle? Fans in Indy are going to miss Peyton pretty quickly, IMO.

I am talking long term lets say Peyton wins a couple Superbowl in the next 4 years & Andrew Luck bombs bad in that same time like 50 TD 87 int bad can you imagine the hell Irsay would catch

wherever he goes, I wish him the best... he has been the definition of a true professional leader for his teams and the communities he represented. what team you ask? let's think...

Jets - big city, pieces in place - doubtful he has an ego driven mentality to go against Eli though

Dolphins - need a qb bad, but I just don't see it

Redskins - Shannahan giving up power to Peyton doesn't seem like it would happen

Cleveland - I bet they want him, but Peyton wouldn't go to a sure non-winning team, RG3?

Chiefs - good pieces here too, but I just don't see it

Arizona - Kolb? Forget that project. Manning with those weapons, in that weak division would be ideal

49ers - I would not put anything past the competitive nature of Harbaugh. This would be insane

his best chance at winning a superbowl right away would be San Francisco... and honestly I think they are crazy enough to do it. but if I were to place a bet on it, I would say Redskins offer the farm for him

If the bills want him, they could have him. All they would need to do is put a waiver claim in. No one (including the bills) would pick up his 28 million dollar bonus, so he will clear waivers and be free to sign where he chooses. I think it is too much of a risk to give out 28 million for a player who is a medical risk, but if he is the Manning of old almost every team will regret not putting in a claim.

If the bills want him, they could have him. All they would need to do is put a waiver claim in. No one (including the bills) would pick up his 28 million dollar bonus, so he will clear waivers and be free to sign where he chooses. I think it is too much of a risk to give out 28 million for a player who is a medical risk, but if he is the Manning of old almost every team will regret not putting in a claim.

He will be an unrestricted free agent, this isn't waiver wire time

Has there ever been an athlete this big that was outright released by his team? Not counting over the hill guys or malcontents or anything like that.

Joe Montana - He had won more SuperBowls and he proved he could still play when he went to KC. Young was the heir apparent just as Luck is now.

I got a Question what does this mean for the Rams demands for the 2nd pick in the Draft,Remember there is not just Peyton Manning but Matt Flynn available

They are rooting for Manning to go anywhere but Washington or Miami, assuming one of them gets Flynn. As long as one of the two and Cleveland are still in it they will be fine.

Wouldn't be surprised if he ended up in Miami. The have a decent D, Brandon Marshall to throw to, and the best LT in the game in Long. I like Peyton Manning always felt he was a great QB. Seems like a classy guy, and really funny too. For the Colts though this is business and Manning knows it. Had a guy like Luck or to a lesser extent RG III not been there (Basically not having the choice of a great top heavy QB class) they would have kept Manning on a redone deal and tried to build a team for the last few years of his career like Denver did with Elway.

But with a cap and with a top caliber young QB coming in its hard to hold on to a guy for a 3-4 year run. Another team will pick up Manning and try to build a championship run around him similar to the way KC tried to get one out of Montana. Basically Manning is giving you a top 10 maybe top 5 QB for 2-4 seasons. A lot of teams will sign up for that even a brief run with a legit QB can sneak you a title and keep you very competitive.