My head......asplode

We are on the precipice of going from an average to legitimate playoff team. Yes, I know we're still a world away but when you've got former players making comments like "Oh my goodness" about the potential line you're now RELEVANT!

MY GOD. What an amazing day to be a Bills fan.

We are on the precipice of going from an average to legitimate playoff team. Yes, I know we're still a world away but when you've got former players making comments like "Oh my goodness" about the potential line you're now RELEVANT!

Amen brother - I haven't been this excited since Jack Hoffman declared "this is some "hawwwt" stuff on Gold Rush.......Go Bills. If we actually sign these guys my wife will have to wash our sheets tomorrow.

Depth. We gotta address the quality of depth on this team because its horrid. Look at how we dropped like a stone in our W/L column when guys went down. Yes we need to address the OL, LB etc but this can be done in the draft esp with where we draft.

I want to see a couple more mid tier guys as depth/ rotational in Free agency then done.

Depth. We gotta address the quality of depth on this team because its horrid. Look at how we dropped like a stone in our W/L column when guys went down. Yes we need to address the OL, LB etc but this can be done in the draft esp with where we draft.

I want to see a couple more mid tier guys as depth/ rotational in Free agency then done.

How much cap money will be left when we sign those two?

PTR

Right there with you - this has been an unreal past few hours.

Don't count your chickens before the eggs hatch. Day ain't over yet. If the Bills can pull this off it would be "FAN-DAMN-TASTIC"!!!

its not about counting chickens before they hatch.

All of us know not to get our hopes up.

The point is we are STILL super fuggin excited!!! Just to know that our team is serious, and wants to be a major player, makes me proud to be a bills fan. Whether they sign him or not. Its a REAL possibility that the top defensive FA, by far, is serious about us.

Cant remember when I was this excited to be a Bills fan. I was super psyched when they got Bryce Paup. Even Doug Flutie didnt excite me as much as this. I was pretty excited about Rob Johnson too, sadly.

Love that damn show... This type of signing would be epic like.

Amen brother - I haven't been this excited since Jack Hoffman declared "this is some "hawwwt" stuff on Gold Rush.......Go Bills. If we actually sign these guys my wife will have to wash our sheets tomorrow.

Disagree OP. yes, the losses piled up when starters went down but it afforded the oortunity for rookies and young guys to show what they have and learn the NFL game. Anyone who didn't see improvement by our backups from game to game is blinded by the W/L record. I believe we have very good depth behind the starters at OL, DB, WR, RB and LBs.

I know we havent been in a playoff game this century but it's foolish to lump the decade in on last years team and the 2012 season.If we do sign Marion and Meachem, suddenly starters from last year join the up and coming reserves, further strengthening the team.

I havent been this excited since we signed Drew Bledsoe.

Oh yeah. I forgot about him. I was thinking Biscuit and Bryce Paup and Rob Johnson (sigh).

And to be clear, I am as excited about how hard my team is trying to sign Mario as I was about actually signing the aforementioned.

Disagree OP. yes, the losses piled up when starters went down but it afforded the oortunity for rookies and young guys to show what they have and learn the NFL game. Anyone who didn't see improvement by our backups from game to game is blinded by the W/L record. I believe we have very good depth behind the starters at OL, DB, WR, RB and LBs.

I know we havent been in a playoff game this century but it's foolish to lump the decade in on last years team and the 2012 season.If we do sign Marion and Meachem, suddenly starters from last year join the up and coming reserves, further strengthening the team.

I agree that our backups got some needed experience but our depth is lacking. We barely had enough legitimate starters at LB let alone quality backups. And our depth at WR and DB is not much better. We're still working on getting bonafide starters at every position. Improving our depth will take some time yet.

Edited by UpperDeck

Get off work and see all this going down...its awesome.

We do this and get Ingram in the draft Lord Have Mercy...

Playoffs ..opps did I say that?

I guess Ralph is finally tired of not making the playoffs finally.

Go out with a bang Ralph not a whimper like these last past 12 yrs...

:)