Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prediction...

The Bills will sign Mario Williams....

5 minutes after, Peyton Manning will make a decision....

ESPN will be like this...

"WE HAVE BREAKING NEWS OUT OF THE NFL...THE PRIZED DEFENSIVE FREE AGENT MARIO WILLIAMS HAS LANDED, IN OF ALL PLACES...BUFFA........

WHOA WHOA WHOA....HOLD THE PHONE...

ADAM SHEFTER REPORTS PEYTON MANNING HAS SIGNED WITH (team x)....Stay tuned to ESPN as we will be doing nothing else but talking about this ALL DAY!

I sure hope so.....that would be the perfect chance for Bills fan to revel in their inferiority complex. 'Who cares if we got the best defender in FA, we didn't get enough attention from ESPN!!!!!! '

The humor in this thread has really died off. So, here goes.

Pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel hanging from his zipper. Bartender asks "hey pirate, you know you have a steering wheel hanging from your zipper?" Pirate says "arrrrgh, and its drivin' me nuts."

Edited by stevestojan

The holdup is that The Bills have promised Williams a million, 40% of it guaranteed, for every page in the "Mario Williams" thread. Williams is holding out for at least 170 pages.

Now THAT's funny!

The humor in this thread has really died off. So, here goes.

Pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel hanging from his zipper. Bartender asks "hey pirate, you know you have a steering wheel hanging from your zipper?" Pirate says "arrrrgh, and its drivin' me nuts."

FAIL