Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great episode. Didnt Mario get in a drunk driving incident and miss the game, thus refunding the nerds their money?

it's a bit hazy for me, but I thought that they used Slater's uniform to raise money to repair Lisa's mother's car (which they crashed in the drunk driving accident). I want to say that they had to refund the nerds' money, but I think it's because Slater was injured and didn't play in the game.

Mario Williams update, Fiancee travels to Buffalo

Buffalo (WKBW.com) The push to sign top free agent Mario Williams continues today for the Buffalo Bills. Eyewitness News cameras were at the airport when Williams welcomed his fiancee to Buffalo as the defensive end continues his free agent visit with the Bills.

Bills defensive coordinator Dave Wannstedt was with Williams when the two picked up his fiancee at Buffalo Niagara International airport shortly before noon. The group was expected to join other Bills officials and take a tour of Buffalo and the surrounding area.

Wednesday marked day two of Williams visit in Western New York. The defensive end flew in on Tuesday evening and had dinner with Bills officials in downtown Buffalo.

http://www.wkbw.com/sports/Mario-WIlliams-update-Fiancee-travels-to-Buffalo-142655386.html

it's a bit hazy for me, but I thought that they used Slater's uniform to raise money to repair Lisa's mother's car (which they crashed in the drunk driving accident). I want to say that they had to refund the nerds' money, but I think it's because Slater was injured and didn't play in the game.

Gayest post of the year.

(By the way you can now get Saved by the Bell on Netflix streaming)

Never happened - Doc and Marty took care of that. Mario never left town, signed with the Bills, and they went on to win a Superbowl. Marty just needs to get back to 1985 and wake up Jennifer sleeping on his parent's porch.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0695190/

Mario Williams update, Fiancee travels to Buffalo

Buffalo (WKBW.com) The push to sign top free agent Mario Williams continues today for the Buffalo Bills. Eyewitness News cameras were at the airport when Williams welcomed his fiancee to Buffalo as the defensive end continues his free agent visit with the Bills.

Bills defensive coordinator Dave Wannstedt was with Williams when the two picked up his fiancee at Buffalo Niagara International airport shortly before noon. The group was expected to join other Bills officials and take a tour of Buffalo and the surrounding area.

Wednesday marked day two of Williams visit in Western New York. The defensive end flew in on Tuesday evening and had dinner with Bills officials in downtown Buffalo.

http://www.wkbw.com/sports/Mario-WIlliams-update-Fiancee-travels-to-Buffalo-142655386.html

I just don't think that he'd have his wife fly to Buffalo as part of some elaborate plot to waste more time and give another suitor a chance to secure his services.

But then again, this is taking an awfully long time, the financial parameters appear to be in place, and courtships/signings don't usually take two business days.

But I'm more optimistic than I've been in a while about their ability to land a big time free agent. I hope it happens.

Is it good or bad that they are telling her how to get to Toronto in that clip?

Actually it's a good selling point - 2 of the largest cities in North America are very easy to get to from Buffalo. Or they could follow the Chidi Ahanotu model and live in Toronto, commuting in for games.