Chandler re-signed

Erik

Scott Chandler ‏ @scottchandler84

Reunited and it feels so good!!! Blessed to be back with the Bills! Nowhere else I want to be! Thankyou Lord for this opportunity!

Scott Chandler ‏ @scottchandler84

Thankyou to the Bills front office and fans for all your support!! Let's get this thing rolling! #BillsMafia

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

better be for 3 mill or less, and we definately still sign or draft another one (preferably athletic/fast) - but good move by front office if they didnt over pay for average

So, Ralph isn't cheap then??? :unsure: The guy can't win.

But I love what the FO is doing. Keep your own talent, build through the draft, and add a few pieces through the draft.

better be for 3 mill or less, and we definately still sign or draft another one (preferably athletic/fast) - but good move by front office if they didnt over pay for average

Why? I don't care how much they pay these guys. I want a playoff team with a shot at the SB.

With this and the Stevie deal, I'm really beginning to have faith in Buddy. Say what you want about him but he's stick to what he said he'd do from day 1. Draft well (that's yet to be determined), and resigning proven guys. Good move(s).

You sound like a Yankee fan. We gotta mind the cap.

I understand the cap and sure the Bills do also. It just sounded like the poster thought anything over $3M was too much for Chandler's ability. I may have misunderstood.

Gets in the end zone and gets open. If we get another receiver weapon, I think we can be happy with what we have at TE. I'm still intrigued by Lee Smith. If the right upgrade is there in the draft or on a reasonably-priced FA, go for it. But the really impressive catching TEs seem to be finds in the draft - not big name FAs on the open market. Chandler is a reliable target who will win us a few games if he stays healthy.

You sound like a Yankee fan. We gotta mind the cap.

If you follow baseball you know the Yankees have been managing payroll religiously to avoid a really severe luxury tax that was implemented this year.