Classy Pats* strike again

phypon

All they care about is winning. Any little thing no matter how unlikely to give them the slightest of advantage- and they are all over it. They dont give a damn about the players or the trainers or the fans or even the coaches. They dont give anything a second thought except what will make them better for today. Those heartless, classless, dispicable winners.

No i do not like the Patriots. I hate them. But i also respect and envy them. They are all about winning and try to never let anything get in their way. Could i cut that kid? No way.. the guilt would eat me alive. But if i were the owner of the Bills and i was paying someone and average of 7 million a year to coach my team i;d make damn sure he was able to do whatever he had to do to win.

Giants should sign him

That's what the pats* would do. Then they would "Clockwork Orange" his ass and get everything they could.

Edit: the Giants should sign him as a coach, a special defensive assistant!

Edited by judman

I's classic Belicheck. You wouldn't want the Giant gameplanning for depth defensive lineman...ya know...right..yeeeaaaaa

Maybe it's my Buffalo sports paranoia talking but it would not shock me at all if this was a strategic move by BB to see if the Giants would take the balt and get fed false information.

PTR

The NFL needs to step up next year and make a rule about not being able to cut/add players after the conference championships.

That'd be awesome for any and all injured players....

Ultimately it makes little difference to underwoood as he was clearly going to be inactive if he's a cut here. The pats essentially carry. 65 players and decided either based on a dr report or something they just found on film the needed extra beef. Really hurts the guy bumped from 45 to 46 (maaaaaybe underwood, but I doubt it)

It wouldn't be the first time that the NFL changed a rule because of something despicable that BeliCHEAT did.

(Refer to the loss of timeout due to injury rule)

Logistically it'd make no sense. Let's say someone gets hurt at a position where you either have 1 backup - can't sign a new backup for the bowl? Sure it's not a friendly move but I see no reason why it should be illegal to bring a guy up from your practice squad.

I'm sorry but what a bunch of pathetic whiners, from the writer of that crappy article on down. Apparently you all think Bellichick should have finished game planning days ago and stopped evaluating his roster?? How do you know they didn't have a DE tweak a hammy in practice yesterday? He simply made a last minute decision to swap one practice squad player for another to address his concerns. Bellichick seems to be pretty good at making these calls. Aren't they in the SB thanks to some waiver wire CB who stripped Lee Evans?

If the Bills were in the SB, you'd really want them to NOT field what they though was their best team??? Gimmie a break.

Edited by KD in CT

He wouldn't have played anyway and he still gets a ring if the pats win. This move just made his name recognizable to more people than his mom. Sorry, i won't cry for him.

I'm sorry but what a bunch of pathetic whiners, from the writer of that crappy article on down. Apparently you all think Bellichick should have finished game planning days ago and stopped evaluating his roster?? How do you know they didn't have a DE tweak a hammy in practice yesterday? He simply made a last minute decision to swap one practice squad player for another to address his concerns. Bellichick seems to be pretty good at making these calls. Aren't they in the SB thanks to some waiver wire CB who stripped Lee Evans?

If the Bills were in the SB, you'd really want them to NOT field what they though was their best team??? Gimmie a break.

But.. but.. but.... it was MEAN!

He wouldn't have played anyway and he still gets a ring if the pats win. This move just made his name recognizable to more people than his mom. Sorry, i won't cry for him.

But.. but.. but.... it was MEAN!

While were on the subject - both teams should get trophies.

And we should get certificates of participation after our big prime time Thursday night game this year!

And we should get certificates of participation after our big prime time Thursday night game this year!

Honestly, i don't really care for the "keeping score" thing. Someone is bound to get their feelings hurt.

Do it like T-ball. Always ends in a tie. No hurt feelings. Everyone go grab an icy pop.

And juice boxes.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

We can all rest assured that cutting a player on the eve of the SB will never happen with the Bills.

+1000

1.) Could this be the second coming of Lawyer Milloy? Bills should sign him for spite.

2.) Buddy should sign him, with the a rider in his contract not to get stupid haircuts like what is on display in that article.

Heck, with a haircut like that, I'd have cut 'em in the barber chair.

I would cut him just for having that stupid haircut

+1

After the game tonight, when he's asked about the move, Bellicheck will give his usual clear, concise answer:

"Grumble grumble grumble scoreboard grumble grumble winning grumble grumble hamstring"

Like he's going to admit that they decided to cut him two weeks ago, but didn't want the Giants to have a chance to pick his brain.