Dont Be Surprised To See Stevie Sign With...

New England Or NY Jets.

The Jets have to see how well Stevie did against Revis this season.

They love flashy, me first type guys too, and they will pay him. Burris was on a one year deal. he'll probably be back, but Holmes may not be. He is a total doosh, so they may say adios.

Patriots too. Welker and Branch are free agents. Both probably come back, but Ochocinco is gone.

Stevie may take less to play with Pats and a real QB and coach, plus you know he'd love to stick it to Chan.

From indication...he is not coming back which is too bad. When you don't hear guys like Gailey say "We want him back" that isnt a good sign.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not saying where he'll sign but in light of the fact that the Jets would have to eat $12.5 million to rid themselves of Holmes and the team's meltdown at season's end, I'm doubtful that the Jets would be interested in signing a player who has accumulated a score of excessive celebration penalties. JMO.

I think seeing as Stevie was born in San Francisco, that it would be more likely for him to land in San Francisco as a much-needed weapon in their passing attack… one of the final pieces to a championship team.

Not saying where he'll sign but in light of the fact that the Jets would have to eat $12.5 million to rid themselves of Holmes and the team's meltdown at season's end, I'm doubtful that the Jets would be interested in signing a player who has accumulated a score of excessive celebration penalties. JMO.

I think seeing as Stevie was born in San Francisco, that it would be more likely for him to land in San Francisco as a much-needed weapon in their passing attack… one of the final pieces to a championship team.

Agreed. Look at some of SJ's tweets. The dude was pining for the Bay.

PTR

New England will pay out the nose to keep Welker. they won't pay SJ the kind of money he wants. NY Jets have to much money invested in WR's already.

Seriously don't people do any kind of research before posting?

New England will pay out the nose to keep Welker. they won't pay SJ the kind of money he wants. NY Jets have to much money invested in WR's already.

Seriously don't people do any kind of research before posting?

I don't think they pay through the nose for anyone. Beli-genius has a way of turning any street free agent into a pro bowler. If Welker wants too much, they'll find someone else. Actually Julian Edelmann has already filled the Welker role when he was injured.

PTR

The niners have little interest in serial clowns. Their tight end used to be one, for different reasons. he was smart enough to get it though. Not all players are that smart.

Stevie posted this pic earlier with the caption:

"iPod on Shuffle. Cleaning. Adele come on. I cant help but feel as if this is a sad story. #NotNowAdele but Could it Be?"

Kim Pegula really needs to get in there and redo those locker rooms.

GO BILLS!!!

Hey nothing would surprise me with our owner, hell he let Pat Williams walk and he was definitely a fan favorite. If we like them Ralph hate them. So wish for the best, but prepare for the worst. If they get it right this time I would be very surprise. I've been a SJ fan since we drafted him and I will continue to be one when he's gone lol sad to say.. <_<

New England Or NY Jets.

They love flashy, me first type guys too, and they will pay him. Burris was on a one year deal. he'll probably be back, but Holmes may not be. He is a total doosh, so they may say adios.

Patriots too. Welker and Branch are free agents. Both probably come back, but Ochocinco is gone.

Stevie may take less to play with Pats and a real QB and coach, plus you know he'd love to stick it to Chan.

From indication...he is not coming back which is too bad. When you don't hear guys like Gailey say "We want him back" that isnt a good sign.

That's OK we'll get Vince Jackson and then get little Welker too :devil: :devil:

Hey nothing would surprise me with our owner, hell he let Pat Williams walk and he was definitely a fan favorite. If we like them Ralph hate them. So wish for the best, but prepare for the worst. If they get it right this time I would be very surprise. I've been a SJ fan since we drafted him and I will continue to be one when he's gone lol sad to say.. <_<

The Buffalo Bills aren't even a AAA minor league team for the rest of the NFL, they're officially in AA territory.

New England Or NY Jets.

If Stevie signs on with the hoodie, he better check is "mememememe" celebrations at the door and buckle down to start learning some playbook. Neither the improvisation, the "oh that was QB and WR not on the same page" for failing to catch a game changer that hits him in the hands, nor the celebrations will fly far with Belichek.

For those reasons, I can't see NE willing to pay Johnson the big buckoonas. It's too big a risk for them if he'd really work well in their system. I also don't see Stevie taking less money to be Brady's third or fourth favorite target. Does anyone see him catching 1000 yds in NE unless Welker and Gronkowski both get hurt?

I can definitely see the Jets making a play for Johnson but not too big a trade - and I'd think hard about trading Fitz for Sanchez on the throwing end if I were Stevie. But the Jets are going to be in cap trouble if the cut Holmes, and in chemistry trouble if they don't.

Teams I see making a play for SJ would include San Fran (Alex Smith) and St Louis if they keep Bradford. Bradford has not much in the way of WR right now and a much better arm (though slower decisions) than Fitz. They had high hopes for building a dynasty last year. He could become the fave target and get in on the ground floor.

Edited by Hopeful

31 other teams will be ready to offer him a deal. A 25 year old reciever coming off back to back 1000 yard seasons? Yup Ill sign that to my team anyday.... But god forbid he has fun

But his immature anticts cost 15 yards on a kickoff, which most likely goes for a touchback anyway. Who cares that the QB and other players on the team love him. Those touchbacks really hurt our team.

That's OK we'll get Vince Jackson and then get little Welker too :devil: :devil:

This is one of the few senarios where I would be ok with SJ leaving, if we get Jackson and Welker. We need two starting (#1,#2) NFL caliber WR's. W/o Steve we have ZERO.

If Stevie signs with any other team who ever the guy was that didn't sign him the first time around for the Bills during the season , if it be Overdorf or who ever the fans need to take him out back of the Ralph open up a can off woop ass and spread it all over his body and then hang him from the score board just for spite !!

Especially as SJ was going to give the Bills the home town discount of 7 Mill a year , which what other WR in the league that has had back to back 1000 yd seasons do you think would do that in todays NFL ???????? That right none of them would !!

But because SJ is the kind of guy the Bills need a TEAM guy & Overdorf is who he is (as we all have seen) we stand a good chance of losing a very good core player for the Bills which warrents the whole woop ass thing !!!!!!!! If not that at least his resignation !!!!!!!

Stevie is an asset to this team, but we can all agree--his immature actions have hurt this team. The Bills will not franchise him. However, he will most definitely receive an offer in the 5.5-7 mil/per year range--could it be from the Bills? Who knows!

Edited by KollegeStudnet