The Official RGIII thread

rayray808

1-Indy-Andrew Luck-No-brainer, and no, they don't keep Manning.

2-StL--Matt Kalil or Blackmon

3-Min-Justin Blackmon or Kalil or Coples or Riley Reiff

4-Cleve-Trent Richardson or Coples or Devon Still

5-TBay-Morris Clayborne or Luke Kuechly

6-Wash-Alfonzo Dennard or Dre Kirkpatrick (signs Peyton Manning; knows there is major falloff at CB after RD1)

7-Jax- Michael Floyd or Dre Kirkpatrick or Coples

8-Mia-Upshaw or Reilly Reiff

8-Car-Devon Still or Michael Floyd

9-Buf-RG3

I'm not advocating this per se; I am arguing that by taking every team's P1 and P2 needs here, RG3 could slip to the Bills.

The draft would then have to go something like this:

Buffalo

RD2-Ronnell Lewis OLB34, Oklahoma http://bit.ly/xfXgg7

RD3-Dontari Poe DT Memphis (6'5" 350; plays DT34 and DT43; Dareus moves back to DE)

RD4-Jeff Fuller WRF Texas A&M

RD4-Michael Egnew TE Missouri

RD5-Omar Bolden CB Arizona State

RD6-Justin Pugh OT Syracuse

RD7-Zach Line RB SMU

Astro, I luvs you man but this tempts me to start a thread titled "How I Became A Bikini Model"

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Problem with that is that we draft 10th, not 9th

But, if by some miracle, RG3 is there, you take him. He looks like he can be a game changer at QB. We also wouldn't have to rush him into service with Fitz under contract.

Seems like the type of QB that could thrive under Gailey. Has all the tools to do whatever Gailey would want him to do. Truly "dynamic".

With that said, there is no way he gets past Miami at 9. I doubt he will make it past CLE and could even see somebody trading up to 2 to draft him.

6-Wash-Alfonzo Dennard or Dre Kirkpatrick (signs Peyton Manning; knows there is major falloff at CB after RD1)

9-Buf-RG3

I'm not advocating this per se; I am arguing that by taking every team's P1 and P2 needs here, RG3 could slip to the Bills.

Buffalo

RD3-Dontari Poe DT Memphis (6'5" 350; plays DT34 and DT43; Dareus moves back to DE)

RD7-Zach Line RB SMU

Ummmm I see how you played out the way RG3 would fall to us but your mock draft sucks my friend...

Dream On! The Bills are committed to Fitz, Buddy already said so. I highly doubt RG3 even if there at 10 would be drafted. They would probably have someone on their board rated higher...

Anyone who watched rg3 knows that he probably has more natural athletic talent, touch and the feel for an offense like gaileys than anyone who will come out in the next few years... But

these are large BASHEBA BUTTS:

he won't fall to ten unless he gets busted dealing heroin on school property before april

even if he did Ralph will never trust or draft a black quarterback. I am not saying or implying anything racial but this man has his point of view and has seen everyone from doug williams to randall cunninghamn vick, to raider busts and he even chose a prototypical white tall qb over a unorthodox winner like doug flutie...it won't happen in this reality..

If we did draft a guy to start now look at how talented Newton was and still struggled to win games. Fitz at least gives us a chance to make playoffs with healthy receivers, a dependable te and d that can actually produce a few 3 and outs..

he could have traded up last year and it wasn't even discussed.. etc etc..

9-Buf-RG3

Buffalo

RD7-Zach Line RB SMU

If he falls to 8, i dont think theres any chance that miami doesnt take him, but i bet cleveland takes him at 4 anyway

• 3 weeks later...

I for one, believe and wont be upset if the Bills draft a QB in the first round until they find their man. Yes we have other pressing needs but a QB is the main ingrediant in any Championship. We haven't had a QB here since Kelly and Fitz isn't the answer. As much as I love to watch Fitz throw the ball and take chances with it (the gun slinger) he is not the answer. I say draft a QB in the first weather it be Luck, RGIII, or Tannehill. Take you chances with one of them and move on, because no matter who we draft, we still need a QB. And with the way the league is right now, a Franchise QB will last you 10-12 years, a pass rusher maybe 5, a reciever maybe 7 (those are the other positions we need to address in the first IMO if we sign Bell if not the LT could be added). Look at Tom Brady or Payton Manning for that matter both went through two completely different teams and tons of recievers. So as much as I want other players on our team I wont be upset if we take a QB and QB in the first and test him out until we find our franchise QB, or make a bold move this draft trade some picks away and get our man. Because until we get a Franchise QB we will be chasing our tails..

I think you might be on to something. I can't believe no one has brought up this topic before

Always the quiet ones ...

They sit there and lurk and then ... WHAMMO!

They come up with some concept/theory that makes you sit back, and say "Damn, why didn't I think of that."

And with the way the league is right now, a Franchise QB will last you 10-12 years, a pass rusher maybe 5, a reciever maybe 7

hahahahaha what stats are you looking at?

defense all the way, I believe in Fitz... at least a lot more than Tannehill

Edited by rjg1993

I for one, believe and wont be upset if the Bills draft a QB in the first round until they find their man. Yes we have other pressing needs but a QB is the main ingrediant in any Championship. We haven't had a QB here since Kelly and Fitz isn't the answer. As much as I love to watch Fitz throw the ball and take chances with it (the gun slinger) he is not the answer. I say draft a QB in the first weather it be Luck, RGIII, or Tannehill. Take you chances with one of them and move on, because no matter who we draft, we still need a QB. And with the way the league is right now, a Franchise QB will last you 10-12 years, a pass rusher maybe 5, a reciever maybe 7 (those are the other positions we need to address in the first IMO if we sign Bell if not the LT could be added). Look at Tom Brady or Payton Manning for that matter both went through two completely different teams and tons of recievers. So as much as I want other players on our team I wont be upset if we take a QB and QB in the first and test him out until we find our franchise QB, or make a bold move this draft trade some picks away and get our man. Because until we get a Franchise QB we will be chasing our tails..

Well HELLO !! That ain't gonna happen so you can forget that !! Plus if you miss on a QB in the first they say that it can set you back 3 years & if you look at what we have done with JP Losman we have been looking ever since .

I would much rather take a late round QB unless you are in the position the Colts are in & you have a QB like Luck coming out then it's a no brainer , but you never know with a QB if you think you do then just think Ryan Leaf or Danny Worfel or Clausen , man the list goes on & on .. And Tanehill IS NOT THE ANSWER !! He may be an athlete but he's 2 or 3 years away from MAYBE being a NFL - QB that's to big of an if in the first round maybe the 4th or 5th but not the first !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A franchise QB is needed but so is a pass rush, way back when, Bruce Smith was here before Kelly, and that made for some good balance. If they can get a decent pass rusher in free agency, then a potential franchise QB in the 1st would be good, if not, fix the Defense! either way they have to fix the defense, Marcel, Shep, and A.Williams are solid, but more working parts are needed!!!

Edited by Speedy G

Please, not Tanneyhill. I'm not crazy about Weeden, but I'l take him over the tan-man anyday. It'd be great if we went after Matt Flynn, but then what OC would he work with? -Gailey? I'm not at all impressed with this Dave Lee character. IMO, even if we do get a new QB, I think we'll keep sucking as long as Chan juggles two jobs.