The Official RGIII thread

rayray808

Wait--he's NOT going to law school???

Anyway, If he's there, Cleveland will certainly take RG3. What will STL do? Depends on what they think they can get with the 4th or 6th pick.

It probably would take the Cleveland's first, third and a first next year to get up there. STL would still have the choice between Kalil and Blackmon. Not a bad place to be.

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I were the Rams, im trading that pick. Yes, Blackmon is appealing but dropping down a few slots and taking Alshon Jeffery while getting multiple high picks is even more appealing.

The Rams have very little high level talent and a complete roster overhaul, except Jackson and Bradford, is needed. Stockpiling picks is the way to go here.

I tend to agree with you. The Rams are in a good spot to get extra picks. The real question is what will another team give them?

Bills need to add RG III and Kendall Wright and Terrance Ganaway to the roster next season. Give them a passer who can also run and make plays. a reciever who can get open and make a play and a 240 lb running back that can make teams pay for concentrating on the passing game

Bills need to add RG III and Kendall Wright and Terrance Ganaway to the roster next season. Give them a passer who can also run and make plays. a reciever who can get open and make a play and a 240 lb running back that can make teams pay for concentrating on the passing game

Your wish is granted. Simulator

Bills trade this year's RD1, next year's RD1, and this year's earlier RD4 to move up 8 spots.

RD1: Robert Griffin QB Baylor

RD2: Kendall Wright WRS Baylor (or Dwight Jones WRF North Carolina)

RD3: Andre Branch OLB34 Clemson

RD4: Tom Compton OT South Dakota

RD5: Cliff Harris CB Oregon

RD6: Terrance Ganaway RBF Baylor (or Ryan Van Bergen DE34 Michigan)

RD7: D'Angelo McCray DT34 Memphis

Your wish is granted. Simulator

Bills trade this year's RD1, next year's RD1, and this year's earlier RD4 to move up 8 spots.

RD1: Robert Griffin QB Baylor

RD2: Kendall Wright WRS Baylor (or Dwight Jones WRF North Carolina)

RD3: Andre Branch OLB34 Clemson

RD4: Tom Compton OT South Dakota

RD5: Cliff Harris CB Oregon

RD6: Terrance Ganaway RBF Baylor (or Ryan Van Bergen DE34 Michigan)

RD7: D'Angelo McCray DT34 Memphis

How about Promo's wish for Jennifer Aniston?

1-Indy-Andrew Luck-No-brainer, and no, they don't keep Manning.

2-StL--Matt Kalil or Blackmon

3-Min-Justin Blackmon or Kalil or Coples or Riley Reiff

4-Cleve-Trent Richardson or Coples or Devon Still

5-TBay-Morris Clayborne or Luke Kuechly

6-Wash-Alfonzo Dennard or Dre Kirkpatrick (signs Peyton Manning; knows there is major falloff at CB after RD1)

7-Jax- Michael Floyd or Dre Kirkpatrick or Coples

8-Mia-Upshaw or Reilly Reiff

8-Car-Devon Still or Michael Floyd

9-Buf-RG3

I'm not advocating this per se; I am arguing that by taking every team's P1 and P2 needs here, RG3 could slip to the Bills.

The draft would then have to go something like this:

Buffalo

RD2-Ronnell Lewis OLB34, Oklahoma http://bit.ly/xfXgg7

RD3-Dontari Poe DT Memphis (6'5" 350; plays DT34 and DT43; Dareus moves back to DE)

RD4-Jeff Fuller WRF Texas A&M

RD4-Michael Egnew TE Missouri

RD5-Omar Bolden CB Arizona State

RD6-Justin Pugh OT Syracuse

RD7-Zach Line RB SMU

Yeah... and where's the pash rush. When will folks get it in their heads that Wanny's the new defensive sherrif in town? That's code for the ship has sailed on the 3-4. Wanny has never run anything other than a 4-3 and doesn't know anything else.

1-Indy-Andrew Luck-No-brainer, and no, they don't keep Manning.

2-StL--Matt Kalil or Blackmon

3-Min-Justin Blackmon or Kalil or Coples or Riley Reiff

4-Cleve-Trent Richardson or Coples or Devon Still

5-TBay-Morris Clayborne or Luke Kuechly

6-Wash-Alfonzo Dennard or Dre Kirkpatrick (signs Peyton Manning; knows there is major falloff at CB after RD1)

7-Jax- Michael Floyd or Dre Kirkpatrick or Coples

8-Mia-Upshaw or Reilly Reiff

8-Car-Devon Still or Michael Floyd

9-Buf-RG3

I'm not advocating this per se; I am arguing that by taking every team's P1 and P2 needs here, RG3 could slip to the Bills.

The draft would then have to go something like this:

Buffalo

RD2-Ronnell Lewis OLB34, Oklahoma http://bit.ly/xfXgg7

RD3-Dontari Poe DT Memphis (6'5" 350; plays DT34 and DT43; Dareus moves back to DE)

RD4-Jeff Fuller WRF Texas A&M

RD4-Michael Egnew TE Missouri

RD5-Omar Bolden CB Arizona State

RD6-Justin Pugh OT Syracuse

RD7-Zach Line RB SMU

Miami is taking a QB so we are out of luck. Isn't Poe going early second? would love him to fall to us there though. I love ya Astro but Kirkpatrick is not going past 50, I really think we take him at 10 unless he goes sooner.

Yeah... and where's the pash rush. When will folks get it in their heads that Wanny's the new defensive sherrif in town? That's code for the ship has sailed on the 3-4. Wanny has never run anything other than a 4-3 and doesn't know anything else.

Wouldn't say he doesn't know anything else but I he will probably go 43.

Hey astro run a 43 draft and see what that looks like.

Miami is taking a QB so we are out of luck. Isn't Poe going early second? would love him to fall to us there though. I love ya Astro but Kirkpatrick is not going past 50, I really think we take him at 10 unless he goes sooner.

I will say I misquoted when I went back to double check - it was 28 to 42 that he referenced.'I still feel the same but figured id correct for accuracys sake. The 50 I remembered from the post was players pulled out cause they didn't declare

I will say I misquoted when I went back to double check - it was 28 to 42 that he referenced.'I still feel the same but figured id correct for accuracys sake. The 50 I remembered from the post was players pulled out cause they didn't declare

:oops: what ya gonna do. Dre is a Stud and I really hope we get him.

Wouldn't say he doesn't know anything else but I he will probably go 43.

Well, there's about 25 years of evidence that shows only 43 and nothing else. Unless you consider him being mentored for one season under George Edwards in 34 one o nothing. That's a scary thought.

Well, there's about 25 years of evidence that shows only 43 and nothing else. Unless you consider him being mentored for one season under George Edwards in 34 one o nothing. That's a scary thought.

That's funny.

My point is that all these coaches can run any style of D because they have studing this stuff their whole lives.

That's funny.

My point is that all these coaches can run any style of D because they have studing this stuff their whole lives.

Exactly. Just because his ideal base is probably 43 - I'd bet he'd make even a very well versed persons jaw drop with his knowledge of the 34.

I'd guess even though he speaks one language in his house, he's beyond fluent in both, as an analogy.