Your Most Hated Teams

Hater

Obviously I am a Buffalo Bills Fan & I can't root for any other team so I wanted see which Teams I hated the most, here is my list Whats Yours

I HATE the Dolphins the most, I wouldn't piss on a Dolphins Fan if they where on fire

Dolphins

Cowboys

Steelers

Patriots

Jets

Browns

Bengals

Redskins

Bears

Giants

Titans

Chargers

Colts

Cardinals

Seahawks

Jaguars

Chiefs

Rams

Ravens

Raiders

Panthers

Broncos

Eagles

Vikings

Packers

Texans

Buccaneers

Lions

49ers

Saints

Falcons

Edited by Matt183

Jets, Cowboys, Dolphins. I hate the Pats too, but ya gotta respect Brady.

uh, no you dont.

i hate ONLY the pats, jets, chargers. hate the pats the most.

i dislike the cowboys because of fat ass rob ryan. once rob ryan leaves the dallas organization, i will take cowboys off of the dislike list

my list is short. just 4 teams.

1- jets (and their fans) obnoxious sense of entitlement and haven't won anything in 40+ years

2- Pats* same as Jets but at least they won seriously 15 years ago how many pats fans did you know compared to now?

3- Cowboys I just hate them

after that are a bunch of teams I am back and forth on. Some years I like them some I don't. Growing up I didn't like the 49ers but this year they've grown on me. Also have a soft spot for Giants (most of my family cheers for them), Eagles (McNabb since I live near Cuse), Steelers and Packers (just do things the right way), and Colts (Manning is absolutely amazing to watch).

That said the Dolphins for a long time were #1 on this list but we have both been such sorry franchises since our qbs left. I now have the same begrudging respect for them and their fans that most people have for me being a bills fan.

Too much thinking to do all 32...but absolutely despise the 3 AFC east teams and the Cowboys.

Yeah just do the team you want everyone, I just did them all for fun, you either Hate or love the Cowboys, for me its not about the two Superbowls we lost to them its you can't turn on ESPN & they aren't talking about Tony Romo ( or as I call him Tony Dumbo ) & the Cowboys, 1st & Ten is the worst Skip Bayless can't go five minutes without talking about them

Patriots - Everything about them from the hoodied curmudgeon to the golden boy whiner to Vince Wilpork and The owner Kraft.

Cowboys - Always hated them, always will.

Yankees - Not football but any thread about most hated teams isn't complete if I don't throw them in.

Duke basketball - Same as Yankees

1). Dolphins (I live in South Florida, and these are the phoniest fans ever; still feeding off the '90s rivalries)

2). Chargers (It's all about the QB)

3). Lions (It's all about the dirty defense and classless head coach)

4). Jets (Fat Rex; team flaps its mouth as much as the coach; Fat Rex. Did I mention Fat Rex?)

5). Cowboys (History versus us; WAY overrated QB; the OTHER fat Ryan; Jerry Jones. Even Fitzpatrick would have a FIELD DAY with that wide receiving corps -- and tight end)

Obviously I am a Buffalo Bills Fan & I can't root for any other team so I wanted see which Teams I hated the most, here is my list Whats Yours

I HATE the Dolphins the most, I wouldn't piss on a Dolphins Fan if they where on fire

Dolphins

Cowboys

Steelers

Patriots

Jets

Browns

Bengals

Redskins

Bears

Giants

Titans

Chargers

Colts

Cardinals

Seahawks

Jaguars

Chiefs

Rams

Ravens

Raiders

Panthers

Broncos

Eagles

Vikings

Packers

Texans

Buccaneers

Lions

49ers

Saints

Falcons

Pretty close to what I would have ranked, although the Browns wouldn't be that high on my list. Now, if you were

asking about fans, then the Stellars move right to the top, arrogant, arrogant, arrogant cry babies, and way overrated.

Sure they travel well, what fan wouldn't with 6 SB's, but they are spoiled by success, and are probably the most fair weathered

fans out there. Remember last time that they sucked, ther were rumors about Cowher, Stewart, even the well liked players, none

were true.I realize that there are a-hloes in every city, but from my perspective, and I live pretty close, all of them in the Burgh are.

Agree with most of your other posts:

1. Patriots: maybe you have to respect Brady on the field, however still he is whiny and annoying, so maybe you don't and where were all those Patriot fans in the early to mid 90's

2. Jets: Rex Ryan is arrogant and obnoxious

3. Cowboys: self proclaimed America's team is BS

4. Miami: Was #1 enemy during Kelly era

5. Giants: Super Bowl 25

6. Oakland: Silver and Black, yes cool colors but not a reason to like a team as many Raiders fans do (IMO)

Jets...mostly because of that fat B-Tard head coach. The only person on the planet hat gastro bi-pass surgery failed on...tubbs would eat his stomach if he could. Cox, Pennington and Johnson didn't help the love loss, but Ryan pushed me over the edge. Probably the only team in the NFL I harbor any true hatred for. Yeah, I hate the *Pats, but it's hard not to respect a well oiled machine of an organization. I think my biggest problem is the teams I love...Bills, Browns 7 Eagles...doht!!!

I'm surprised to see less hatred for the Redskins after the Super Bowl pasting they gave us.

Patriots> these two are tied

Dolphins>

Cowboys

Jets> wouldn't have said so a few years ago, but Ryan + the hyped Sanchez turned the tide

Redskins

Titans

Ravens

Giants> they get a big reprieve for beating NE in the Super Bowl, but still hold the grudge.

1) Dolphins

2) Dolphins

3) Dolphins.

Anyone who doesnt have Dolphins #1 is probably less than 35 years old. That is really the only other team whose result is important to me every single week. No matter what the Bills do, I have to know what happened to Miami before I can sleep. God I hate them.

Worse, I am sad that this isnt one of the NFL's top 3 or 4 rivalries anymore.

All AFC East teams, the Patriots and Jets again (they have surpassed Miami in hate level), that's about it. Redskins for some reason.

Other teams I like (you need someone to cheer for in the Playoffs):

Steelers, Packers, Saints.

1) Dolphins

2) Dolphins

3) Dolphins.

Anyone who doesnt have Dolphins #1 is probably less than 35 years old. That is really the only other team whose result is important to me every single week. No matter what the Bills do, I have to know what happened to Miami before I can sleep. God I hate them.

I am under 35, I would have the Dolphins as #1, but without either team being good, and with the Jets being coached by a total a-hole, their fans acting like total idiots every week, and pretending they are in New York State, they passed the dolphins. Brady and Bellicheat put the Pats ahead of the Dolphins. When the Pats play the Jets, I can't watch. I hate them both, but I guess NE more.

This reminds me of what sucks the most about the Bills last 11 seasons. After the Bills are eliminated in November i'm left for rooting for whoever is playing against the Jets, Patriots, or Cowboys. Its like being all time defense in touch football.

If the Bills ever move, I would only consider being a fan of 3 teams:

1st choice- KC

2nd - San Diego

3rd - Cleveland

the rest can fall off the planet as far as I'm concerned. (although. It'd be a pretty boring league if that were to happen)

but in reality, I'd probably dump the NFL, and go full time Sabres

Edited by madtowntobuffalo

Jets because of their fat ass arrogant know nothing coach

Patriots because I am tired of hearing about how Brady walks on water....

Seahawks, because Pete Carroll is a cheat and a liar. Totally screwed USC and then went off without any repercussions....

Cowboys because they beat us in two Superbowls

Dolphins because they are from Miami :angry:

I HATE the Steelers. Way worse than any of the divisional teams. Steeler fans are god-awful, have hated them sunce I started watching football, and it has grown since I live among them here in Pittsburgh. When they lose, all you hear on the radio is the sky is falling. When they win they act like god's gift to mankind. I enjoy Steeler losses a notch less than a Bills win. The primal scream I let out on my front porch after the Packers beat them in the Super Bowl last season left me quite unpopular in the neighborhood, and I love it.

1) Dolphins

2) Dolphins

3) Dolphins.

+1

I hate the Pats too, but ya gotta respect Brady.

Hey, remember that time Brady threw an interception and instead of turning to the official and whining like a little B word for an imaginary flag he made the touchdown-saving tackle on the return?

Yeah, neither does anyone else. I'll respect Brady when he stops acting like a !@#$ing prima ballerina and starts playing football.