Stevie Johnson

Warren Zevon

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This may be exactly what Stevie wants. A parachute out of a struggling, small-market team. I wouldn't be surprised if he acted up again, in order to force Buddy's hand. Be careful though of who you make fun of, Stevie. You never know who you might end up working for.

<br />SJ knows what he's worth and leaving Buffalo isn't a punishment. He will laugh at the pittance being offered him to re-sign and hop on a chartered jet paid for by the highest bidder and we'll be the Cleveland to his Lebron<br />
lol @ comparing Stevie to lebron

SJ knows what he's worth and leaving Buffalo isn't a punishment. He will laugh at the pittance being offered him to re-sign and hop on a chartered jet paid for by the highest bidder and we'll be the Cleveland to his Lebron

Wow SJ is now Lebron??? SJ is closer to Ilgauskus than he is Lebron. He isn't even in the top 25 WR's and he may not even be in the top 200 players in the NFL. Hell he isn't even top 5 on the Bills (Wood, Levitre, Dareus, Jackson, Fitz, and Barnett all more important) let alone teams with much more talent. I don't agree with letting your best players walk but you also can't bid against yourself. If he is so great franchise him and make him prove it one more year.

I was listening to ESPN today after the Stevie J celebration that basically helped in a large way to cost us another very important game in our Bills season .

Stevie does need to concentrate more on playing his position & making catches (of which he dropped at least one very important catch that could have easily been a TD) & less on celebrating after the fact of said TD .

But Marell Hodge said he would cut him ??? I think thats a bit harsh but if i was his coach i would put forth some type of rule that if you cause a penalty to the club because of stupidity you get a fine or at least sit him down for some plays or something to let him know that you won't tolerate that type of action !!

Plus if he is expecting #1 money i would bring up the drops in contract talks until he becomes as dependable as Andre when the games on the line .

I for one hope that he gets some kind of fine from the Commish maybe that will make him think twice but cut him ??? Come On !!!

Hodge is full of $#!t. if coached the the team he would have given him a good butt chewing and then told him to get back out there and keep owning Revis.

SJ knows what he's worth and leaving Buffalo isn't a punishment. He will laugh at the pittance being offered him to re-sign and hop on a chartered jet paid for by the highest bidder and we'll be the Cleveland to his Lebron

Lebron comparison is a little extreme but not too bad. Stevie strikes me as a West Coast kind of guy. Into his music, rubbing elbows with stars, sun and surf, etc. I think that Buffalo would have to offer a HUGE contract over anybody else to get Stevie to stay. I doubt that will happen.

They shouldn't cut him, but maybe they can trade him for a 4th round pick? Something needs to be done. Stevie has cost us at least 2 big games. Stevie is a great route runner, tremendous athelete, but he'll never be mature enough to fill the "primary receiver" role. We might as well sign TO if we want a flashy, selfish receiver.

So this was Hodge in the begiining of the year

"Sitting watching tape of Bronco offense from last year!” Hoge wrote. “Orton or Tebow? It’s embarrassing to think the Broncos could win with Tebow!!”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/08/03/merril-hoge-says-tim-tebow-just-cant-play/

Why some get so worked worked up over these gus is beyond me

I was listening to ESPN today after the Stevie J celebration that basically helped in a large way to cost us another very important game in our Bills season .

Stevie does need to concentrate more on playing his position & making catches (of which he dropped at least one very important catch that could have easily been a TD) & less on celebrating after the fact of said TD .

But Marell Hodge said he would cut him ??? I think thats a bit harsh but if i was his coach i would put forth some type of rule that if you cause a penalty to the club because of stupidity you get a fine or at least sit him down for some plays or something to let him know that you won't tolerate that type of action !!

Plus if he is expecting #1 money i would bring up the drops in contract talks until he becomes as dependable as Andre when the games on the line .

I for one hope that he gets some kind of fine from the Commish maybe that will make him think twice but cut him ??? Come On !!!

he loves to rip on guys specific guys like tebow and vince young.. maybe its cuz he was so useless as a player and has so much anger built up in him.. all i have to say to that bum is.. why so serious??

They shouldn't cut him, but maybe they can trade him for a 4th round pick? Something needs to be done. Stevie has cost us at least 2 big games. Stevie is a great route runner, tremendous athelete, but he'll never be mature enough to fill the "primary receiver" role. We might as well sign TO if we want a flashy, selfish receiver.

He'll be a free agent before they have a chance to trade him.