MODKINS

I've heard lots of people praise Fitzpatrick, Freddie Jackson and Stevie Johnson all season and the three can definitely play, but when is Curtis Modkins gonna finally get his due??? This offense is his brainchild as he is the offensive coordinator. Everything goes through him. Sure, Gailey kind of oversees everything and is there to lend moral support, but Curtis Modkins obviously calls the shots. He is the #1 reason our offense has been able to take the next step. Talk about extensions, we need to lock him up ASAP!

I've heard lots of people praise Fitzpatrick, Freddie Jackson and Stevie Johnson all season and the three can definitely play, but when is Curtis Modkins gonna finally get his due??? This offense is his brainchild as he is the offensive coordinator. Everything goes through him. Sure, Gailey kind of oversees everything and is there to lend moral support, but Curtis Modkins obviously calls the shots. He is the #1 reason our offense has been able to take the next step. Talk about extensions, we need to lock him up ASAP!

Since when did we hire an offensive coordinator?????????

Don't quit your day job, metz...comedy ain't your thing.

That's funny you say that as I am a stand-up comedian. A damn good one too. That being said, I am a little confused by the responses on this thread. How in the world are you not rallying behind the OC of what, the 4th ranked offense in the league or something? The guy is doing an awesome job man, what gives?

That's funny you say that as I am a stand-up comedian. A damn good one too. That being said, I am a little confused by the responses on this thread. How in the world are you not rallying behind the OC of what, the 4th ranked offense in the league or something? The guy is doing an awesome job man, what gives?

I think what gives is that Modkins may be behind the wheel, but Gailey is the GPS telling him which way to go at every turn. :thumbsup:

I'll bite...in a positive way:

Cudos to Curtis! Yes, it's Gailey's offense and Gailey calls the plays, but Modkins has been his right hand man for years now.

Gailey brought Modkins with him from Dallas to Georgia Tech to Kansas City to Buffalo as RBs/DBs coach and now offensive coordinator.

The guy obviously has the running game working well and brings a lot of value to Chan's offense. He is at least Chan's sounding board

for offensive schemes and I would guess he brings a lot to the table in that department as well for Chan to have brought him

everywhere he goes. Ok, the guy doesn't have the traditional responsibilities of an offensive coordinator, but he isn't a joke. I bet if you

asked Chan, he could tell you how important Modkins is to the team, so he deserves his credit like everyone else.

Good on ya Curtis...and no I'm not his mother.

I heard he's being talked about for the many Head Coaching vacancies that will be coming this off-season, we'd better lock him up.

:thumbsup: