BUFFALO's BACK (New Bills Anthem and Video)

NYFlava1

All Buffalo Bills fans,

I made a new Bills Anthem called "BUFFALO's BACK" along with a Video on youtube. I think you guys will like it.

Please check it out. We are almost at 1,000 Views already!

Thanks for the support, Here's the link to the video...

Thanks!

I liked the part that sounded like "Luda". A for effort but us old schoolers can't adapt to the hip hop rapp genre. It's kinda related to the baggy pants on the ground syndrome. As a Bills fan I salute the effort and the kids (30 and younger) probably like it.:thumbsup:

If you like the Buffalo Bills, I think you might like this Buffalo's Back song & Video at the following link...

We're almost at 2,000 views, please link to your Facebooks, Twitters, and tell your friends!

Help bring BUFFALO Football back.

Thanks!

Go Bills!

White people trying to rap is like black people trying to swim

Eminen & Cullen Jones think you're an idiot.

For !@#$ sake... I'm the most pessimistic bills fan I know. But it's because I love them. Yeah, I'm not a "rap" fan, but this is awesome. Great editing for a non-pro piece and fun as hell. Judge it when you make a Hall and Oats shout song. Take it for what it's worth. Awesome Bills fun.

80,000 at the Ralph? hasn't been that figure for years. Attendance for the patriot game was about 68,000

I saw that too but also heard the game was an "official" sell out - so that means they sold 80,000+ tickets but only 68,000 showed up? That seems odd, and the weather was pretty good if I recall...

Nice! I like it. I'm down with hip hop n rap. Doesn't matter what type of tunes honestly as long as it's pro-Bills!

We are 4 and 1...not really sure why you think we are back... PS that was horrible.

Lots of reasons to see that the Bills are back if you have your eyes open and can see progress. I'm sure he appreciates your support too!

strangely compelling.

And I dont mind the Eminem style. Best thing about Eminem is that he never tries to sound black. He just tries to sound like Eminem.

I loved the clips. They triggered the Bills Fan gene for sure.

Lastly, I keep telling myself to move on, but I know i'ma listen again. Like I said, strangely compelling.

• 2 weeks later...