Your favorite Brady INT from today

SpecialK15

109 members have voted

1. 1. Which was your favorite INT?

• Bryan Scott diving grab
    • Leodis McKelvin right place, right time
    • George Wilson TD saving INT
    • Drayton Florence pick 6

What a day, what a day! I can't believe we had another HUGE comeback win to end the losing streak to the Pats and take sole possession of the AFC East! Check out the poll. I'd like to see which was your favorite Brady pick from today. In case you heard yet, we are the first NFL team to win back to back, overcoming at least an 18-point deficit in each game.

I went with the George Wilson INT. You won't hear any 'it was tipped, not Brady's fault' for that one. He made a clean throw and Wilson made a great play. In the Red Zone. Oh that was sweet.

Edited by timba

Tough choice but I have to go with Wilson. Pats* were driving and en route to going up either 27-17 or 31-17 in the 4th. Instead Bills get the ball and momentum. Couple penalties and a big gainer later the game is tied at 24. Couple plays after that Aunt Florence gets his pick 6 for the lead.

Wilson's INT sets up a 17 or 21 point swing

I voted for the pick 6. It was critical timing and got us the lead!

But, I do wanna give some props to Leodis. He's really gotten his fair share of criticism around here. But, his INT was beautifully played! That thing was all him. Here's to more..... :beer:

I went with the George Wilson INT. You won't hear any 'it was tipped, not Brady's fault' for that one. He made a clean throw and Wilson made a great play. In the Red Zone. Oh that was sweet.

+1. You could tell it was completely unexpected to Brady and it seemed to take some of the spine out of him.

Added benefit: I really didn't know Wilson had that kind of coverage in him.

Tough choice but I have to go with Wilson. Pats* were driving and en route to going up either 27-17 or 31-17 in the 4th. Instead Bills get the ball and momentum. Couple penalties and a big gainer later the game is tied at 24. Couple plays after that Aunt Florence gets his pick 6 for the lead.

Wilson's INT sets up a 17 or 21 point swing

This. :thumbsup:

I voted for the pick 6. It was critical timing and got us the lead!

But, I do wanna give some props to Leodis. He's really gotten his fair share of criticism around here. But, his INT was beautifully played! That thing was all him. Here's to more..... :beer:

+1. Nice undercut on Ocho, who may have played his last NFL game.

Sooooo many to choose from...

But I like Wilson's the best. He recognized it and read it. To me it looked like film study paid off big time.

As good as the pick-6 was, it was a deflection off of Cube Steak's helmet. But Tommy boy had to watch him prance in.

I also voted for Wilson's. Besides the reasons already given, it seems vital to me that it happend on a play that Brady has killed the Bills on for years--the skinny post by the tight end up the middle. This is the pass that beat the Bills in the NE game a couple of years ago after McKelvin's fumbled kickoff. It's always been a sure thing for Brady against the Bills, and to see him thwarted on it was beautiful. He could not have expected that in a hundred years.

Of course the Florence or Wilson picks are the sexy/flashy ones that are easy to choose but Mckelvin's changed the game. We had the ball at the half and were forced to punt, and down 21-10 everyone thought it was over with the Pats driving. Mckelvin swooping in may have changed the season.

Of course the Florence or Wilson picks are the sexy/flashy ones that are easy to choose but Mckelvin's changed the game. We had the ball at the half and were forced to punt, and down 21-10 everyone thought it was over with the Pats driving. Mckelvin swooping in may have changed the season.

I could not agree more. These are all tough to choose from, but McKelvin's INT was big.

He blanketed Welker on that play, which was a rare sight from any of our DB's today, and just snatched the ball. Leodis' INT set up the 2nd half for the Bills.

Of course George Wilson's INT was big as well and read beautifully.

Bryan Scott's concentration on his INT was great, as it helped us get a few more points before halftime.

Drayton Florence's INT is the sexiest because of the TD, but you have to give an assist to Dareus for getting his head up.

I could not agree more. These are all tough to choose from, but McKelvin's INT was big.

He blanketed Welker on that play, which was a rare sight from any of our DB's today, and just snatched the ball. Leodis' INT set up the 2nd half for the Bills.

Of course George Wilson's INT was big as well and read beautifully.

Bryan Scott's concentration on his INT was great, as it helped us get a few more points before halftime.

Drayton Florence's INT is the sexiest because of the TD, but you have to give an assist to Dareus for getting his head up.

except that mckelvin was covering ochocinco on his interception... :oops:

I voted for the Pick 6... usually one of those in a close game decides the winner.

Yet, I wish I could have voted twice. Scott's diving grab was so important because it showed the Pats that we could stop them. Scott also showed our team (and the world) that Brady is human and makes mistakes (from time to time). I believe that if he had not made that interception then they would have scored another touchdown, and perhaps put the game away.

If our secondary can collect 4 interceptions... I don't care if they give up nearly 400 yards of passing offense. Go Bills!

When Florence went in, that was the first moment I truly believed the Bills would win.

I always knew it was a possibility, and as the game went on felt they had a chance, but when Florence went in the whole thing all of a sudden felt a lot more real. Not saying I didn't believe in my team, it's just I was more feeling guarded optimism up until that point and when he scored it felt like this was actually going to be the day we beat the Pats.