Easley to IR

Casey D

Wgr quoting buffalo news reporter rodney mckissock that Easley has a heart condition of unknown seriousness at this time...not believed to be something that will end career but serious enough that it needs to be taken care of before he continues playing...

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So much for the chicken wing eating contest B.S. that people were slinging around the board this week. I wish that people wouldn't speculate flippantly about someone else's health.

To say nothing of the AIDS and STD speculation.

Yes. Locked and burned espescially in light of the other one that says he has a heart ailment.

It seems that the last 24 hours or so has been generally unmoderated. This is probably not even that high on the list of "I'm surprised it hasn't been shutdown"

But the whole velociraptor story...that they could disclose, right?

Sure, in fact they did. Thank you NGU! :p34r:

You mean like I said here?

;)

Close... needed full attribution of the Law.

First of all.. what kind of STD would keep you out a whole year? None that I can think of.. and since there is no cure for AIDS what good would IR be? Maybe you should mix in some common sense with your thoughts.

Elephantiasis of the testicles! Not a STD, but most definitely could be enough to put one on IR.

Just like clockwork, had to be in the office and offline most of the day when this stunning turn of events happened.

Good luck Marcus. There are millions of people living with heart defects of one sort or another.

Hope yours is minor.

It seems that the last 24 hours or so has been generally unmoderated. This is probably not even that high on the list of "I'm surprised it hasn't been shutdown"

For my part, I generally don't do much moderating for a day after a game. Folks need to vent and it's too much to try to pick and choose who's over the top.

It's kind of like having a party all weekend and not cleaning up until Monday morning. :D

please don't kill me here guys, but can a team activate a IR player at a future date in this season, or does it mean you are done for the season regardless if he gets better? :unsure:

Done. Can be released and signed by other teams but can't play for us until 2012