Easley to IR

Casey D

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

True. What worries me the most, in all honesty, is I hope that Marcus can get the proper care. I am very suspect of the latest antidotes and treatments for the raptor bites, considering the last known bite occurred approximately 73 million years ago.

The Bills medical staff is right to proceed with caution once again. I mean, consider that we don't know how contagious a raptor bite may be, or whether Marcus himself might mutate into a raptor. Years of watching Gremlins and Jurassic Park have me convinced that this could have ended poorly for the Bills, especially if Marcus got hungry after midnight.

The Bills medical staff is right to proceed with caution once again. I mean, consider that we don't know how contagious a raptor bite may be, or whether Marcus himself might mutate into a raptor. Years of watching Gremlins and Jurassic Park have me convinced that this could have ended poorly for the Bills, especially if Marcus got hungry after midnight.

Just when you think you've seen everything that could possibly happen to the Bills, THIS happens! A raptor bite.

Now Lv Bills or someone is going to come on and say they knew it was a velicoraptor, but I'm calling bullschitt right now.

Should this thread be locked? It's devolved into some pretty ridiculous speculation on a player's health.

I cannot believe the blatant disrespect for some of this board's most reputable paleontologists, sports medicine experts, film buffs, and gourmands. If you can't see that this thread has it all, I suggest you visit the board opthalmologist.

Was it a heart condition cause by the STD from the Raptor bite he received during the wing eating contesst at the stripclub/massage parlor? I hate it when that happens

Actually, it was caused by the sex with a raptor that was Gailey's punishment for Easley's having beaten him in the wing-eating contest.

True. What worries me the most, in all honesty, is I hope that Marcus can get the proper care. I am very suspect of the latest antidotes and treatments for the raptor bites, considering the last known bite occurred approximately 73 million years ago.

Thankfully Ralph was around back then and once had to be treated for the same bite....Obviously this is a career ender for Easley as Ralph is still suffering some of the worst effects all these years later...

Should this thread be locked? It's devolved into some pretty ridiculous speculation on a player's health.

Errr not that we are writing a journalistic piece here, let us have a laugh over what most if not all consider the loss of à promosing rookie for we all sad for both him and the loss of his potential to our team. In the end some had the condition spot on; hearth ailment from wat hing Jurasic Parc.