Fox news says Bin Laden is dead!

Steve O

Or do it old school, lock it in an iron cage outside the pentagon and let the birds pick at the carcass. Fair warning to Muslim nutjobs the world over.

Consider that in the last few years, he has been on the run, hiding and staying in different locations, pretty much cut off from the rest of the world, in fear. Then it all ends with two bullets to his head. If anything, the SEALS put him out of his self created misery. Still, I would have loved a public display of his blown off head and carcass. Thankfully, cooler heads than mine are in charge.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Been a helluva weekend. I found a text from ESPN last night @ 1230 am EST saying he was killed. !@#$ yeah.

It is not a political issue...and I am already tired of people who talk about how there are "winners" and "losers" in this; in the end humanity lost and that is all that matters.

Well overall it is a good thing to have the guy gone, but there are people lined up to take his place and we ought to put effort into getting them as soon as possible. This is the thing we should be doing, going after the criminals and rooting them out no matter where they are.

I can live with the dancing in the streets as long as we get down to business and keep after the terrorists.

I'm very sure we're already on this. The CIA, etc. are pouring over the data removed from the site. We now know everything bin Laden knew up through last night. New names are being penciled in on bullets as we speak, to say nothing of all planned 'events' having counter plans being established.

Yes, we're still a target for new 'ideas' but they're going to have to come from others as a result of this multi-task.

I think it's so cool our president watches live while this goes on. BTW we got our info. that led to the site through waterboarding. Just so you guys know....(says Peter King NY Rep on Homeland Security Committee...not the sports writer lol)

Edited by dayman

I think it's so cool our president watches live while this goes on. BTW we got our info. that led to the site through waterboarding. Just so you guys know....(says Peter King NY Rep on Homeland Security Committee...not the sports writer lol)

Well, if Khalid Sheikh Mohammed is the guy that got the info train started, and it appears he was, then waterboarding was involved.

That picture reminds me of the scene in Patriot Games where they are watching the IRA camp being bombed.

You're reminding me of the school teacher that took away our squirt guns on the first real hot day of the year. :angry:

What kind of an idiot brings squirt guns to school?

That picture reminds me of the scene in Patriot Games where they are watching the IRA camp being bombed.

That pic reminds me of last Thursday night when ESPN or NFL Network would cut to local sports bar in some NFL city as the fans sit and wait for Goodell to announce their pick

I would love to have heard the photographer setting up that photo.

"Okay, guys, I know you're busy trying to kill that terrorist guy, but if all eyes can be on me for just a second. Big photo, here, okay? First, guy in the military suit with all the badges. Yes, you. You need to be looking at your computer. Hillary, I need a hand over the mouth gesture. That's it. Make it work. Mr. President, if you can lean over just a little bit. Can someone get the president a Members Only jacket? Good. Okay. Mr. Biden, can you lean just a little more to the left. That's it. Your plugs look fabulous. If we can just get John Lithgow to cross his arms, while the guy in the back with Hugh Grant hair can just pop his head over. Okay, I think we've got it. Now everyone squeeze together just a little bit. PERFECT! On the count of three, everyone say 'Bullet to the face.' One. Two. Three. Perfect. That's a wrap. Thanks everyone. Some great photos tonight. Just great."

I would love to have heard the photographer setting up that photo.

"Okay, guys, I know you're busy trying to kill that terrorist guy, but if all eyes can be on me for just a second. Big photo, here, okay? First, guy in the military suit with all the badges. Yes, you. You need to be looking at your computer. Hillary, I need a hand over the mouth gesture. That's it. Make it work. Mr. President, if you can lean over just a little bit. Can someone get the president a Members Only jacket? Good. Okay. Mr. Biden, can you lean just a little more to the left. That's it. Your plugs look fabulous. If we can just get John Lithgow to cross his arms, while the guy in the back with Hugh Grant hair can just pop his head over. Okay, I think we've got it. Now everyone squeeze together just a little bit. PERFECT! On the count of three, everyone say 'Bullet to the face.' One. Two. Three. Perfect. That's a wrap. Thanks everyone. Some great photos tonight. Just great."

I'm a little surprised that picture was released or was the best one they could find.

Politics these days is marketing your brand, and that picture IMO makes Obama look insignificant. The big boys are at the table. The General, SecDef, SecState, even that guy between the General and Hillary looks like he's at the table. Then there's some guy kind of slouched over in a corner, another guy peaking over Daley's shoulder and some woman behind that guy. Any one of those 3 could be Waldo just part of the scene

I'm a little surprised that picture was released or was the best one they could find.

Politics these days is marketing your brand, and that picture IMO makes Obama look insignificant. The big boys are at the table. The General, SecDef, SecState, even that guy between the General and Hillary looks like he's at the table. Then there's some guy kind of slouched over in a corner, another guy peaking over Daley's shoulder and some woman behind that guy. Any one of those 3 could be Waldo just part of the scene

others

Perhaps an aerial view of the compound sitting on Clinton's laptop? The concentration and anxiety in that room can almost be felt.

That's for sure...the more I hear about this mission, the more in awe I am of our military. I can only imagine how intense that must have been to watch go down.

Come on stop being so cynical. Now you are roasting them for not being too "Hollywood." Geeze... Nothing is ever perfect with some people even when they are trying to get it right.

So what... Obama is insignificant in that pic... Maybe that was the point being made. Here he is being humble and is still doing wrong.

Just maybe... It isn't about politics for once!