Fox news says Bin Laden is dead!

Steve O

For the life of God my dear man... This is a joyous event... Get rid of that hoodlum avatar! Flyers are the original "terrorists" of the NHL! :nana: :nana:

;)

Good point...thanks for reminding me...

...and GOD BLESS THE PHILADELPHIA FLYERS!!!

(EAT A DICK, OSAMA!)

Drudge report is saying Osama resisted and even used a woman as a human shield...what a fuggin coward.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never realized how bad David Gregory was at reporting breaking news. He was stumbling over his words, cutting off the other reporters who were trying to talk, etc.

Jerry Rivers aka Heraldo Rivera said "Obama is dead." Caught himself quickly but quite a big time "slip."

Now saying they were actually couriors that lived in Bin Ladens' mansion...there was no internet connection, all communications were done by courior. Intelligence began tracking the couriors...that seems so old school.

Congrats to the military, and thank-you all of you!

Good point...thanks for reminding me...

...and GOD BLESS THE PHILADELPHIA FLYERS!!!

(EAT A DICK, OSAMA!)

Drudge report is saying Osama resisted and even used a woman as a human shield...what a fuggin coward.

(Flyers terrorist)(a million) > Osama

:D

I am just goofing around... Glad to see your Flyers making you happy even if you have to rub in to my pain! ;)

His body should be left swinging from the Statue of Liberty for at least a day. Kudos to the group that finally brought justice to the bas****s doorstep.

Better yet...

Bring back the gibbet

Breaking News Alert

The New York Times

Mon, May 02, 2011 -- 3:29 AM ET

-----

Osama bin Laden Is Buried at Sea

American officials said that Osama bin Laden, who was killed

in a firefight with United States forces in Pakistan on

Sunday, was taken to Afghanistan, and later buried at sea.

Breaking News Alert

The New York Times

-----

I may never eat crabmeat again. Would it have hurt to display his head on a pike just a little while?

That is, if we really have it.

Edited by Jim in Anchorage

This is such great news to wake up to. And as a Retired Navy Chief I'd like to be the 1st to point out that it was the elite Navy Seals that accomplished this momentous task. :thumbsup::D

Ron in Hell with your 72 virgins that look like Rosie O'Donnell. You earned it

Meet the Press went from mandatory Sunday viewing to just another show to ignore when he took over Russert's seat.

Yeah, and This Week has gone south fast after that chick with a funny voice replaced Snuffleuffelgus.

That cadaver on CBS isn't very good either.

As much as people hate on Fox News, Fox News Sunday is currently the best of the bunch

Breaking News Alert

The New York Times

-----

Personally I think they should have tossed him into one of those enormous ponds of pig sh-- they have down south near the pig farms.

This is such great news to wake up to. And as a Retired Navy Chief I'd like to be the 1st to point out that it was the elite Navy Seals that accomplished this momentous task. :thumbsup::D

Thank you and congratulations to those Navy Seals! :thumbsup:

Yeah, and This Week has gone south fast after that chick with a funny voice replaced Snuffleuffelgus.

That cadaver on CBS isn't very good either.

As much as people hate on Fox News, Fox News Sunday is currently the best of the bunch

I don't think I've watched This Week since David Brinkley was in the title. CBS Sunday Morning is more enjoyable than listening to b.s. politicians lie to me anyway. That, and the McLaughlin Group and then the Time Life infomercial with all the 70s tunes is the Sunday morning lineup. :lol: