Aaron Maybin

swimtoga

Take this for what its worth....Aaron Maybins cousin came into my work today, he saw all my Bills stuff on my desk, then told me who he was. I told him to tell Aaron to get his sh*t together. He laughed but said he changed his diet and is up to around 245lbs, ideally they want him around 260 lbs.

I really hope the light comes on because this thing of wiffing on first round draft picks is getting really old !!! So i hope he can at least contribute in some way rather than being another McCargo ,or Mike Williams it just ain't right !! :wallbash:

The problem with Maybin is he has no football ability. He is just not a very good football player. I do not care how big he gets or how much faster he gets, that is not going to change. I will be shocked if he makes it out of camp this year.

How does he weigh less than 2009? Has he been using the Body Blade?

cause he played at 230, jacked up to 250 and couldnt run, and shed weight back down once he got off of whatever he HAD to be taking.

he was stupid slow at 250 at the combine, i can only imagine at 260. we will see. odds are he never gets there though.

cause he played at 230, jacked up to 250 and couldnt run, and shed weight back down once he got off of whatever he HAD to be taking.

he was stupid slow at 250 at the combine, i can only imagine at 260. we will see. odds are he never gets there though.

Exactly. The guy has never stepped on a field weighing anywhere close to 250. Not that it matters -- the sooner they cut him and end this ridiculous charade the better.

The problem with Maybin is he has no football ability. He is just not a very good football player. I do not care how big he gets or how much faster he gets, that is not going to change. I will be shocked if he makes it out of camp this year.

WTF is he doing pilates and cardio. Why doesn't this kid hire a nutritionist and trainer to follow his a$$ around everywhere. Get bigger damn it. Spend less time tweeting and more time lifting. Cut him he he isn't able to contribute by Week 1.

Take this for what its worth....Aaron Maybins cousin came into my work today, he saw all my Bills stuff on my desk, then told me who he was. I told him to tell Aaron to get his sh*t together. He laughed but said he changed his diet and is up to around 245lbs, ideally they want him around 260 lbs.

He'll still suck !!!!!! :thumbdown:

I am 90 percent sure that Maybin doesn't make it out of camp......I would rather use his spot on a player cut from another team that is a superb special teams gunner or a backup swing tackle

Yeah...like John Wendling???? I still can't believe they cut him. He was shaping up to be a special teams monster.

Interesting blog on the whole Aaron Maybin pre-combine '09 training and the resulting physical transformation. http://blog.pennlive.com/pasports/2009/03/aaron_maybins_physical_transfo.html

Perhaps the third year breakout season rule will apply for Maybin like it did for Stevie Johnson & many WRs. To me it seems that Maybin has been given very few opportunities to succeed, because if you can't get on the field, then you can't make plays. Now I understand that PT has to be earned, but as a former athelete I admit that I was a much better game-day player than a practice player. Maybin just turned 23, most guys his age will be getting drafted in a few days. I once heard patience is a virtue.

Do you criticize yourself as much as you do Maybin? I think what we see in Maybin is what most of us see in ourselves when we look in the mirror, God given potential, struggling to find a way to harness it.

For those that said Maybin can't make a play watch this clip - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkCkIajPs7c

Interesting blog on the whole Aaron Maybin pre-combine '09 training and the resulting physical transformation. http://blog.pennlive.com/pasports/2009/03/aaron_maybins_physical_transfo.html

Perhaps the third year breakout season rule will apply for Maybin like it did for Stevie Johnson & many WRs. To me it seems that Maybin has been given very few opportunities to succeed, because if you can't get on the field, then you can't make plays. Now I understand that PT has to be earned, but as a former athelete I admit that I was a much better game-day player than a practice player. Maybin just turned 23, most guys his age will be getting drafted in a few days. I once heard patience is a virtue.

Do you criticize yourself as much as you do Maybin? I think what we see in Maybin is what most of us see in ourselves when we look in the mirror, God given potential, struggling to find a way to harness it.

For those that said Maybin can't make a play watch this clip - youtube.com/watch?v=ZkCkIajPs7c

He can't get on the field because he just sucks and hasn't shown anything. Coaches aren't going to put the worst players on the field just for the sake of giving them a chance.

What does age have to do with anything? Clay Matthews was 23 in 2009 and he had 10 sacks...so what's your point?

Dude, that was a PRESEASON game. I don't look too much into preseason games.

Your post is an ultimate FAIL.

Edited by DreReed83

He can't get on the field because he just sucks and hasn't shown anything. Coaches aren't going to put the worst players on the field just for the sake of giving them a chance.

What does age have to do with anything? Clay Matthews was 23 in 2009 and he had 10 sacks...so what's your point?

Dude, that was a PRESEASON game. I don't look too much into preseason games.

Your post is an ultimate FAIL.

My point is Maybin could whoop your @$$

oooooooooooh. Maybin probably would mop the floor with me and he'd probably mop the floor with you too. Whats your point?. :thumbsup:

There's your hero. David Garrard was probably laughing so hard at the site of Maybin getting whooped that he just threw an INT.

Edited by DreReed83

what the hell does that have to with the Bills? Is your assumption kind of like "my daddy could beat up your daddy?". I hope Maybin becomes a football player. But it is a thin line between hope and folly. Maybin has shown me nothing yet. And I am still amazed we wasted a high draft pick on him

I'm 6'4'' 251 and I bench 325. How much $ do you want to put down?

another internet tough guy

i bet you are... :flirt:

lol

I bet you did....

Yea. And I'm also a part time model and I'm a firefighter as well. Occasionally i like to fly my private plane every once in awhile overseas and chill at my mansion in Dubai.

The guy is hardly worth posting about any more. While it is sick that he representa a terrible waste of a draft choice the organization will be healthier once they acknowledge he is a bust and cut him loose.

Ayyyyyyymen.

i bet you are... :flirt:

lol

Yea. And I'm also a part time model and I'm a firefighter as well. Occasionally i like to fly my private plane every once in awhile overseas and chill at my mansion in Dubai.

Where does your mom live?

what the hell does that have to with the Bills? Is your assumption kind of like "my daddy could beat up your daddy?". I hope Maybin becomes a football player. But it is a thin line between hope and folly. Maybin has shown me nothing yet. And I am still amazed we wasted a high draft pick on him

another internet tough guy

and you are?

Maybin is trash. He won't make it past preseason unless they keep him on to carry equipment for real players. I feel for the guy, as his rep is that of a hard-worker. It's tough to hold his failure against him when it was obviously the morons in the draft war room that messed that one up.

As a side note, who cares how big you are? Post a photo if you want to puff your chest up If not, eat some more Cheetos and make sure you make it for dinner when mom calls you upstairs.

I'd be willing to wager that Aaron Maybin could easily take you in a fight. Remember, he has the fastest first step this side of Niagara Falls. He'd probably punch you in the throat before you even got your hands in the air :lol:

PS. fighting on the internet is like competing in the special olympics....even if you win you're still retarded.

I'd be willing to wager that Aaron Maybin could easily take you in a fight. Remember, he has the fastest first step this side of Niagara Falls. He'd probably punch you in the throat before you even got your hands in the air :lol:

PS. fighting on the internet is like competing in the special olympics....even if you win you're still retarded.

Rofl

I'm 5'10", 150 lb, and I dress up in Peter Pan costumes with all kinds of sequins and glitter. What the !@#$ is your point?! So if you and Aaron Maybin can physically knock the **** out of us, that means Maybin is going to be a good football player? Can you walk me through your logic, please?

I don't buy this "I'm a better game-day player than practice player" bull ****, as if Maybin will suddenly go from training camp fodder to Lawrence Taylor once they play him. If that's the case, then Maybin needs to start pretending like practices are actual games. As of now, he hasn't shown enough to even play on special teams.

The bottom line is that every other NFL team but the Bills and a couple retarded analysts had Maybin down as a third rounder. Knowing what we do now, he should have gone undrafted because:

1. He has too small of a body frame to maintain an NFL-caliber DE/LB size without losing speed and agility.

2. He has an uncoachable personality.

245?! how many years does it take to gain some weight. Besides all this he needs to work on his pass rush moves and run game. Hope he makes it but I'm not optimistic.

Hey I'm 5'7" 265 and bench 515.

I'm 5'10", 150 lb, and I dress up in Peter Pan costumes with all kinds of sequins and glitter. What the !@#$ is your point?! So if you and Aaron Maybin can physically knock the **** out of us, that means Maybin is going to be a good football player? Can you walk me through your logic, please?

I don't buy this "I'm a better game-day player than practice player" bull ****, as if Maybin will suddenly go from training camp fodder to Lawrence Taylor once they play him. If that's the case, then Maybin needs to start pretending like practices are actual games. As of now, he hasn't shown enough to even play on special teams.

The bottom line is that every other NFL team but the Bills and a couple retarded analysts had Maybin down as a third rounder. Knowing what we do now, he should have gone undrafted because:

1. He has too small of a body frame to maintain an NFL-caliber DE/LB size without losing speed and agility.

2. He has an uncoachable personality.

The bottom line is, you have absolutely no clue what any NFL team thought of Aaron Maybin before the draft.

How does he weigh less than 2009? Has he been using the Body Blade?

Too much core work :devil:

I heard it was the P90X program, supplemented with a few sets per day of the Shake Weight.

:lol::thumbsup:

Yeah...like John Wendling???? I still can't believe they cut him. He was shaping up to be a special teams monster.

agreed, you don't let the best special teamer go, that was almost as bad as letting Bobby April go :doh: