What is your Dream for the top 2 overall picks?

Let me say I trust Buddy/Gailey a whole lot more than I did Jauron/anybody.

That said, I do not want Cam Newton, and I do not want a corner at #3. I dont want a project at #3. I dont want a luxury pick at #3, and I dont want to gamble on "upside" at #3.

Since Buddy/Gailey/(wilson) shocked the hell out of me last year with Spiller, I dont put it past them to do something crazy like A.J. Green if they think its a "value."

So for me, I sleep well at night when I dream that Newton and Patrick Peterson are already gone, so I dont have to kill my television, or light up my torch and sharpen my pitchfork.

Edited by maddenboy

Let me say I trust Buddy/Gailey a whole lot more than I did Jauron/anybody.

That said, I do not want Cam Newton, and I do not want a corner at #3. I dont want a project at #3. I dont want a luxury pick at #3, and I dont want to gamble on "upside" at #3.

Since Buddy/Gailey/(wilson) shocked the hell out of me last year with Spiller, I dont put it past them to do something crazy like A.J. Green if they think its a "value."

So for me, I sleep well at night when I dream that Newton and Patrick Peterson are already gone, so I dont have to kill my television, or light up my torch and sharpen my pitchfork.

Newton, Peterson 1 & 2 would be good, but because I like Gabbert less than Newton, I'd prefer, 1- Blaine Gabbert, 2- Patrick Peterson

This also leaves the door open for a team that loves Newton to pay a fortune to come up and get him. I'd prefer taking Dareus, who is a beast IMO, but to slide back a few spots and pick up an additional high 2 or future 1 would be ideal.

Any combination of these Bowers,Dareus,Fairley or Quinn with Phil Taylor.

Preferably Bowers and Taylor

The topic is about the #1 and #2 "overall" picks, and not "who do you want the Bills to take with the Bills' first 2 picks.

I don`t think Newton has any trade value

How 'bout dem Cowboys?

I could see Jerry smokin' enough crack to offer us Romo and his next year's #1 for Newton. Dallas is ready to blow that thing up, and Jason Garret surely would like his own guy to groom. Tell me Jerruh wouldnt want an "Icon" to sell some tickets.

Washington and Snyder/Shanahan are in a similar spot, liking to spend money for "sizzle." I'm sure Cincinnati isnt that stupid, since they would probably take either gabbert or newton.

How 'bout dem Cowboys?

I could see Jerry smokin' enough crack to offer us Romo and his next year's #1 for Newton. Dallas is ready to blow that thing up, and Jason Garret surely would like his own guy to groom. Tell me Jerruh wouldnt want an "Icon" to sell some tickets.

Washington and Snyder/Shanahan are in a similar spot, liking to spend money for "sizzle." I'm sure Cincinnati isnt that stupid, since they would probably take either gabbert or newton.

I`ll take that offer quick, Jerry would do something like that

We need to pump so new blood into our Defense badly

Newton is gonna be straight trash, did u see that pass to the sideline at the combine/ I mean C`mon man. that pass floated 20 yards over the receiver head. Looks to me like a better conditioned J Russell

Personally, my dream picks for the Panthers and Broncos are they both take a kicker, thus we have our pick of all the good players. If only...

Al Davis trades up with us and gives us his whole draft including his next 2 years first round picks cause he doesnt have one this year

Al Davis created crack. He would do this

Its funny how some people don't want Cam but talk about him more than the people that do want him... SMH... I mean the question was "WHO'S YOU DREAM FIRST 2 PICKS" not "I hate Cam so I don't want him because"... Some people are so lame....

My top 2 picks for the Bills are...

1st Round - "THEE ICON" Cam Newton

2nd Round - Cam Heyward

Edited by ReturnoftheBuffaloBeast23

Personally, my dream picks for the Panthers and Broncos are they both take a kicker, thus we have our pick of all the good players. If only...

Who are these two kickers, and do you think one of them might slide to #3? Or maybe we should try to trade up to get one of them. I like Lindell, but we all know the NFL has become a kicker's league, and teams without a top notch kicker rarely go deep into the playoffs. That said, it wouldn't surprise me if Ralph forces the team to with a punter at #3 instead after Moorman's off year. Usually there is only one franchise kicker in a draft, so we have to make sure we do our homework and try to get the kicking Peyton and not the kicking Leaf.

How much do you want for that rock?

And I'm in on the Newton/Peterson combination for the original post, so we can take Dareus unless our football guys think enough of Quinn/Bowers/Fairley to pass on Dareus.

Good point about having newton fall to #3 for trade-down value. But since buddy/gailey are on record (with pre-draft probable b.s.) that they dont trade down, I just dont want to risk that they take him.

Yeah, Nix said if there's a player they love they'll sit tight and take him. But if that guy is gone then they look at their option which could mean trading down if possible. If Newton was their guy and he goes at 1, there's not telling what happens.

Ideally I'd love to draft Phil Taylor or justin houston in the 2nd round. Probably not gonna happen.

Dareus/fairley + Houston.

Miller/Quinn + taylor.

I wouldn't be upset if we drafted newton or gabbert in the 1st if we could land either of those guys or heyward in the 2nd. I wouldn't be happy if we drafted Peterson, bit I'd enjoy watching him play, he's a stud. The guy floats around out there, so fluid. Really impressive

I'll go with Da'Quan Bowers. I could definitely see the "we're gonna run a hybrid for now, but long-term, we're running a 3-4" Bills drafting a guy who can only play 4-3 DE, then insisting that he fits into a 3-4, then being shocked when he's not productive as a 3-4 DE, then being equally shocked when he's not productive as a 3-4 OLB. Or maybe switch those last two.

I don't really want either Newton or Gabbert, but there's no way they go 1-2, and if we're going to draft a QB, I'd rather they at least get the guy they like.

None of the 3 would be my first choice, but I could live with Peterson, Green, or Fairley. Fairley strikes me as a guy who could be really successful on the right team. Probably not our team, but he could pan out. Peterson looks as likely to become the next Champ Bailey/Charles Woodson/Nnamdi/Revis as any CB I can remember. That's one of the extremely hard-to-get, extremely expensive, and extremely helpful positions. Not #1 corner, lockdown corner. And Green, actually I hope we don't draft Green. Our WR corps is weak (look at our passing #s once Evans got hurt), Evans is getting old, and David Nelson/Donald Jones/Naaman Roosevelt are not the answer. But Green's kind of a knucklehead, and I just think there are other guys I'd rather have on my team.

I'm hoping for Marcell Dareus. I'd be okay with Quinn or maybe Von Miller.

whatever first two picks give us our choice of fairley, peterson, or green, in that order

those three look like the most likely elite blue chippers and id be thrilled with any of them

you dont pass up the oppty to draft guys that have the best chance to be real difference makers no matter what your needs. you just dont

Von Miller, Peterson, Newton, Green, and Von Miller.

All of those guys are over rated, but since I have to pick two of those I guess Ill go Von Miller and Peterson. Green is good so at least if we draft him we will have a good WR. I think Newton will be a bust but it will be more fun playing madden this year with him on the team, and we would be on ESPN and stuff. Miller will likely drop into NFL obscurity once everyone completely forgets about him, and Peterson will move to safety and I doubt be anything special.