Christmas wishes to all my Bills brethren and sisteren

Pilsner

I'm posting this now because many of you will probably be quite busy Friday doing last minute shopping, preparing for family to arrive, or will be on the road to see loved ones. This season has been one hell of a ride. From the lows and depths of a 0-8 start to an improved and promising finish.

I wish you all loyal Bills fans (whether you are celebrating, Christmas, Hanukkah, Yule, Kwanzaa, or another faith) a joyful and safe time with your loved ones. It's the time of the year to reflect on what's important in life. I'm thankful to have a loving family, wonderful friends, and loyal to the bone die hard Bills fans such as most of you here.

So here's to you all (raises glass), may you all have a wonderful, memorable holiday with the ones dear to you. Even to the Trolls, I wish you more than just a lump of coal.

Have a great Christmas and holiday everyone!

P.S. On Sunday (win or lose) may the Bills pound Brady senseless and rip out every strand of his hair extensions!

Go Bills!!!

I'm posting this now because many of you will probably be quite busy Friday doing last minute shopping, preparing for family to arrive, or will be on the road to see loved ones. This season has been one hell of a ride. From the lows and depths of a 0-8 start to an improved and promising finish.

I wish you all loyal Bills fans (whether you are celebrating, Christmas, Hanukkah, Yule, Kwanzaa, or another faith) a joyful and safe time with your loved ones. It's the time of the year to reflect on what's important in life. I'm thankful to have a loving family, wonderful friends, and loyal to the bone die hard Bills fans such as most of you here.

So here's to you all (raises glass), may you all have a wonderful, memorable holiday with the ones dear to you. Even to the Trolls, I wish you more than just a lump of coal.

Have a great Christmas and holiday everyone!

P.S. On Sunday (win or lose) may the Bills pound Brady senseless and rip out every strand of his hair extensions!

Go Bills!!!

Here's an authentic pils for you all. :beer:

Edited by ConradDobler

Thanks Dean. All the best to you too. I have a feeling my avatar will have quite a hangover the next several days.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you, Pils, and to all my Bills brethren.

Oh, and Pils, tell your avatar that I will be happy to massage her, um, temples, if she has a hangover. :thumbsup:

Can I take this opportunity to wish everyone here a very merry christmas and a wonderful new year. God bless.

I'm confused.. is the proper response, "Merry Christmas to you and yours." or "Shiv the mofo."?

Can I get a ruling on the TSW Protocol for this? :unsure:

(Seriously though.. Merry Xmas guys.. have a happy and safe holiday.)

Edited by Quester74