UPDATED: Tim Tebow, QB, Denver Broncos

Kingfish

Did you watch him play in the all star game???...against the best of the best?????....HORRIBLE...and the SEC is over rated

Dude, that is like saying Peyton Manning sucks because he played badly in the Pro Bowl.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you watch him play in the all star game???...against the best of the best?????....HORRIBLE...and the SEC is over rated

lol, all star game. you mean where they get a week to practice together before going out and playing an exhibition game?

and even if i gave you that the SEC as a whole is overrated, they always have at least 2 or 3 teams at the top of the rankings, and Tebow's Florida has always been up there. they've played in the SEC championship as well as the national championship. so yeah, he's gone up against the best competition in the NCAA.

Kerry Collins had a hitch in his throwing motion at Penn State, yet led an expansion franchise to the NFC Championship Game in his second season. A few years back, Tiger Woods rebuilt his swing. Mechanics can be improved.

Not that I want to see Tebow in a Bills uniform ...

Kerry Collins has really really solid mechanics throwing a football. High elbow. Over the top. Perfect release/spiral. "Hitch" - that is Tebow or Byron Leftwich.

Also led Giants to a Super Bowl appearance. And a 13-3 Titans record last season when he was mad old.

Not to mention he looked bad in trying to do the things demanded of a QB in an "NFL" style offense at the Senior Bowl. What he did at Florida in Urban Meyer's gimmick spread offense is not relevant. For the NFL, he's a project QB who may or may not make it. 4th round or lower IMO.

Dude, that is like saying Peyton Manning sucks because he played badly in the Pro Bowl.

Yeah except the all star game in college is where they are all trying to make lasting impressions and playing for millions of dollars in the pros...and the probowl game is nothing...and nobody cares about it and it doesnt affect the players life...but other than that they are the same...DOPE

Tebow lovers are not going to like this, but just watching the highlights of some of his throws, he looks uncomfortable and looks like he is concentrating too much on the release. It is forced and very mechanical. Looks pretty ugly. I think he may be trying so hard to change everything, he will be an absolute mess when live games start because he will be so confused as to what to do. Playing QB in the NFl is tough enough as it is......if he has to think about his release every time he drops back, it will take away from reading defenses (which he really can't do yet anyway) and it could get really ugly really fast.

STAY AWAY FROM TEBOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1) The Bills need a QB that can step in and help right away.

This might well be true, but without a lot of options that fit this bill, it might be wise to play one of the guys currently on the roster and give a rookie (Tebow/McCoy/Whoever) a year to learn the offense.

Kerry Collins had a hitch in his throwing motion at Penn State, yet led an expansion franchise to the NFC Championship Game in his second season. A few years back, Tiger Woods rebuilt his swing. Mechanics can be improved.

Not that I want to see Tebow in a Bills uniform ...

Jordan changed his shot and developed a post game.

It just takes courage and hard work.

Kerry Collins has really really solid mechanics throwing a football. High elbow. Over the top. Perfect release/spiral. "Hitch" - that is Tebow or Byron Leftwich.

Also led Giants to a Super Bowl appearance. And a 13-3 Titans record last season when he was mad old.

That wasn't the verdict when he was preparing for the draft. At the time, there were significant concerns about Collins' delivery.

Here's an article from 1999 that mentions it.

yeah but Jordan didn't look like a fool before he tweaked it pal...Tiger Woods changes his shot to...but he knew how to shoot to begin with...tweaking your motion and thriving to be better is a great tribute to a players success...and yes, Tebow should be applauded for his efforts...but what he has to begin with is NO WHERE NEAR WHAT JORDAN HAD...so lets start being sensible about this...JORDAN WAS GOING NUMBER ONE NO QUESTION...they weren't like hmmmm maybe we'll wait to the fifth round and hope he's there and we'll work on him for two years before we start him...STOP IT...I LIKE THE KIDS ATTITUDE BUT HE'S NOT TALENTED

agreed, and just like in the previous 412890357 tebow threads ill say it again...

no one can definitely say whether he'll succeed or fail in the NFL, just as we cant say it for ANY prospect.

and im not arguing that he definitely will. i just dont understand the all out HATRED for the kid when he has done nothing but win and be a model team mate, leader, and citizen.

Its obvious, those hating on him feel inadiquate. They look at their own pathetic assed lives and wish they were 1/2 what Tebow is.

My only knock on the guy is his armstrength/ tight spirals that are needed in Buffalo. If not for that, I take the winner with the 9th pick

If Cody is gone by the time we pick in round two and Tebow is there I would not have a problem if we drafted him.

I dont like Pike at all. He is way too thin for his size and would be picked up and blown away by the gusty winds of WNY

He's over two bills...we'll just have Trent Williams hold him while he throws....Tebow is garbage...draft Pike and youll see a cold weather QB...

Its obvious, those hating on him feel inadiquate. They look at their own pathetic assed lives and wish they were 1/2 what Tebow is.

My only knock on the guy is his armstrength/ tight spirals that are needed in Buffalo. If not for that, I take the winner with the 9th pick

Now because the data shows that he isn't cut out for an NFL quarter back you're going to personally attack those that point that out...good debate tactic...realllly intelligent...let me try

All you Tebow supporters are just on his jock because you couldn't make anything for yourself so you are sweatin a kid out of florida that puts out Christian commercials about anti-abortion instead of learning how to throw...

See how ridiculous and unrelated the two facts are????...irrelevant to the argument????...c'mon...he can't throw a spiral and you say that like it's a SMALL thing lmao...he is a quarter back...how about being slow and a scrambling QB??? lmao...

Too bad Bills fans demand magic and miracles.

If he has to change his mechanics, how long do you think he has before everyone turns on him? Five games?

The Tebow pick is coming. You know it. I know it. Deep down everyone knows its.The sooner you accept it the better off you'll be.

Why do you have an avatar showing a gold-plated replica of the female reproductive system? :thumbdown: